Posted October 26, 2014
Lords & Ladies strives to include children of all abilities. Our administrative team and staff partner with a variety of community service agencies and advocacy groups to gain knowledge and training in helping atypical children participate and thrive in our group setting environment.

Posted March 07, 2014
All of my children have attended L&L at some point over the past 8 years and I have had consistent, quality care for each of them. The teachers act like they actually enjoy their job. I haven't had any problems or issues. Would recommend to anyone. Bonus: It's a christian atmosphere.

Posted October 04, 2011
I couldn't ask for better teachers for my children. My children love the daycare and the teachers. compared to other daycares that my children have attended, this is by far the greatest.

Lords & Ladies Child Care Center 1

Posted November 30, 2010
Please check the complaints at DHS before you enroll in this daycare. L&L has done a diservice to at least one child.

Lords & Ladies Child Care Center 1

Posted November 29, 2010
Incompetent if your child is not "the norm" This daycare labels children if they do not fit into some"normal" category and will treat them like lepers. There are much better daycares out there. Look around there is a better one down the street.

Lords & Ladies Child Care Center
900 West Main Street, Jenks, OK  74037
Last modified Lords & Ladies Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-2, 4
Lords & Ladies Child Care Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top