Bad
Good

We have two current students at JHS that have been in the district since 1st and 2nd grade. We have a daughter that graduated in 2012 that didn't start in the district until 8th grade. Previous to settling in Tulsa we had moved several times in multiple states and have attended many different schools. From this experience I can say that Jenks is one of the best school districts. Moving in during 8th grade was very difficult for our daughter due to the difficult curriculum. It's been much easier for our younger ones that started here at an early age. Jenks seems to have a well rounded emphasis on both academics and athletics. Yes you hear those complaints that too much money is spent on football. Well football brings a lot of money to the district. We are very proud of our 15 State Football Championships, but we are just as proud of having 20 National Merit Scholars in the 2016 graduating class. That is more than any other public or private school in the state and represents 10% of all semifinalists in the state. Choosing Jenks schools was the best decision we made for our family.

Good nature of all the staff and the children are polite to each other. Teachers are hard working and help students.

I brought my daughter to jenks in hope of obtaining a strong education in hopes of her being college ready. the Jenks Hs provided more than my words can say. the time an effort that was put into my daughter still to this day amazes me. my daughter is set to attend Johns Hopkins university this up coming year and her future is unlimited thanks to the educational foundation Jenks Hs has given her. the social and economical diversity of the school, with kids from other countries the campus of Jenks reflects the images our children will hopefully see in college. please visit the school if you are planning to be in this area, and i am sure you will be amazed at the standards our school has set.

Our last child of four is graduating from Jenks High School this year. Jenks Public Schools is not perfect, but is the best quality public school in the State of Oklahoma without a doubt. In most cases it prepares its students better for college than the privates. Jenks Public Schools was the right choice for our family because it pushes its students to be successful in all areas academically, athletically and in the arts.

I am a parent and I am not too happy with the Jenks West school district. Employees are very arrogant, they feel very entitled, take a lot of time off. I think they have good results but they do not take into account that their pupils may also be different than other districts.

I'm going to break down the ratings of how I think this school is. I post this as a recent graduate from here; Pre-AP/AP Classes: 5/5 Out of all the schools in Oklahoma, I would say JHS possesses one of the best AP Programs in the state. If you or your child attends this school, invest in taking some AP courses. If not, in my opinion, you're really wasting your time here. The program helps assimilate you into college, if just by a little bit. Normal Classes: 2.5-3/5 Regular classes here are a mixed bag. Depending on the teacher, you can either have a great year, or a horrible one. I would say a large part of it depends on student participation, and students not in the AP program tend to be very apathetic... Social Life: 3-4/5 Jenks is very clique-y, but what high school isn't? It took me a while to find my place here, but when I did, I enjoyed my time at school. Administration: 3.5/5 Depending on the individual, you'll either have a very nice person helping you, or the most irritated one ever. Most of the administrative staff is nice, so long as you're smart enough not break the rules every week. If you're a one or two time offender a year, you'll usually get off easy.

I have gone to Jenks all the way through Pre-K. Jenks has many incredible academic opportunities. By taking a test in 5th grade and passing, students can be taking Calculus their Sophomore year. Jenks does spend a lot of money on football, but football makes a lot of money for the school from ticket sales. Jenks has always been an incredible school

bite me and i bite you back. punch me and i punch you back. kick me and i run away. Thats what i learned at jenks.

Switching Too Jenks Was The WORST Desicion Ive Ever Made. Union Is Wayy Better! I just Switch To Jenks Last Year 2012 Second Semester From Union PS. Let Me tell you !! At Jenks the woman in the office's Are Soooo Rudee ! Too Me and My Momm. Ive never though About writing a review untill Today. Today I got treated Like I Was nobody! I Went To the Office in Building 5 To Ask for a Change schedule Form But Before I Could even Ask The Lady Look me dead in my fast With A Mean look and said " GO.. To class" I was Almost in tears ! And the Reason I want a schedule change is because They gave me the same exact teachers I switch from last year. There so busy worrying about the Sports that they just dont care ! Even the lady at the enrollment center is very rude ! When you're there Enrolling she will treat you as if your ghost that she cant see even though sees you or seen you coming! And there soooooooooooo strict ! After the incident that happened today My Mom has agreeed that I need to go back To My Old School ASAP ! Were working on moving. I honestly thought that Jenks would be good. thought I would love it and learn alot but....I was wrong.

It's a great school. We also like swimming team and the band. It's great all around.

Last modified Jenks High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.