Jenks East Elementary School 1

Posted February 29, 2012
There is lots of Bullying that goes on at this school, my son has had things stolen out his desk with no follow up from the teachers/staff. my son has went from straight A's from all his other schools to C's & D's at this school.

Jenks East Elementary School 2

Posted November 04, 2011
This is really is an OK school. Teacher could be more friendly and helpful for kids who need more advance school work.

Jenks East Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2011
I am a parent of a 6year old whom just completed the Kindergarden program. I am VERY upset with the school due to the fact that my son is not ready to go to the 1st grade and have requested him to be held back. The school has not worked with me on this matter. I have had to go to a child psy. to get the matter taken care. What happened to doing what is best for the child? Why are we waiting till he gets in the 2nd grade and then hold kids back due to law requirements? I have also changed school district since Jenks does not have my child's best interest in mind.

Jenks East Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2011
I have 2 children in JEE and so far we love the school. Most teachers are wonderful. The site principal is involved and truly cares for this children. We also love the school diversity. The test scores are unsatisfactory for reasons the staff will be glad to discuss, but the school is taking every measure to address and solve this problem.

Posted May 21, 2010
JEE is a wonderful school with great teachers! I am moving and refuse to leave this school district.sc

Posted February 04, 2010
This is a great school! My little one is in pre-k here and he loves going to school everyday! His teacher is excellent with kids of this age and she makes learning fun!!

Posted October 05, 2009
Wonderful leadership and education for your childern

Jenks East Elementary School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
I loved this school because my teachers truly believed in each and every one of their students. Every faculty member made the utmost commitment not only to the education of their children, but also to enriching each life by instilling the desire to be lifelong students of the world in which we all continue to learn and coexist. Never have I experienced in all my successive education such a priority in action towards educating kids to create, explore, inquire, and embrace character and active citizenship--and all this takes place at the elementary school level, but not without fundamentally immeasurable value beyond these most formative of years!

Jenks East Elementary School 4

Posted July 05, 2006
- a staff

Posted August 19, 2005
I went to Jenks K-12th grade and graduated in May of 2000. I have the most wonderful memories of my education and growing up within the school system. I went on to the University of Oklahoma and am now a teacher myself. I would send my children to Jenks in a heartbeat because it fosters the needs of all types of children and encourages positive development in all areas.

Jenks East Elementary School
205 East B Street, Jenks, OK  74037
Last modified Jenks East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jenks East Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top