Bad
Good

Everything about this school exceeds our expectations. The teachers are wonderful, principal is beyond awesome, and the staff is so involved in helping our kids. The parent community of this school district are willing to do whatever it takes for the school to succeed. We are truly fortunate to land in this school district! Thank you Se elementary teachers and staff..

JSE has a big problem with bullying. They pay only lip-service to the problem. My child comes home crying frequently and the school BLAMES THE VICTIM!! Presumably they don't want the paperwork staining their precious reputation. The bullies get off scot-free and the victims get psychological trauma. This is totally unacceptable! Do not let your children attend this school!

This is an excellent school. Teachers are dedicated and work very hard. Unbelievable parental involvement - there is a 'lottery' type system to be a homeroom parent because of the parents' desire to be involved. Dr. Livingston is retiring this year, which is a shame. She is amazing - very high expectations of the students. Enrichment opportunities are excellent and each class has a community service project. This school develops wonderful future leaders. The school is a very homogenous school with little diversity. As mentioned in previous reviews - very much like a private school. This is in part due to the school boundary line. The homes in this area are very expensive by Oklahoma standards. I have had 3 students attend this school. All 3 had unique talents and need. All 3 had a stellar experience. Excellent elementary school!

We came from a private school to Jenks SE this year and we have been extremely happy with our decision. Our daughter's teacher has been a joy to our entire family and the education she is receiving is superior to what we were paying for at Metro Christian Academy.

We are thrilled with the Chinese immersion program. The qualitiy of the teaching and the support from the administration is fantastic.

I *LOVE* Jenks Southeast. My children get a private school education in a public school setting. I think the major reason is that Dr. Livingston is an amazing principal who really puts kids first. Besides having superb teachers the parent volunteers are what keep this school top notch!

The best support from parents, teachers and admin! The kids are the focus!

Loved this school when my first child went to it in 1997 great teachers and great administration. The unfortunate part is that all those people are gone and we are left with okay teachers and a horrible and rude administration. The parents make these students great if not wonderful students it has nothing to do with the staff.

I love our school. We get private school education in a public school setting. The kids get a weekly library visit, along with library visits using a pass. The teachers are all great. The principal is a constant presence - getting hugs by most of the kids constantly. my kids are so happy and I am too.

Excellent school for learning. Teachers are wonderful. Mrs. Hicks (Kindergarten) helped my children become independent learners. She had a loving, exciting, and great spirt for both my boys. Teachers = A+ Administration = C

Last modified Southeast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4