Bad
Good

Jennings Public School 4

Posted February 23, 2010
My family and I are new to Jennings. We previously lived in Tulsa for many, many years. My husband and I specifically decided to build a new home in a RURAL setting where we could 'get back' to 'old ways' of community living. We have found that not only in the town, but in the school, as well! For the most part, I WAY respect all the teachers views on learning and interacting with the children. I appreciate the one-on-one planning and insight given to each of my children attending Jennings schools. If your a teacher or Mr. Ballenger and your reading this, thanks SO much for welcoming us to the community and including me and my husband in the education process! We look forward to raising our children here and participating in efforts w/increasing the resources needed to continue improving the community's education goals.

Jennings Public School

Posted February 22, 2010
As a former student, parent of students, and lastly former board member of Jennings, I can say that they strive to ensure a quality education for each child. The school personnel are very dedicated to the students and their future development in all areas. My eldest son, also a Jennings alumni, is now a junior at Tulsa University. Kelli Moore, past board president, former student

Jennings Public School 5

Posted January 27, 2007
As a former student of Jennings Public School, I think that it is a great school. The teachers and staff are nice and will help you with just about anything.

Jennings Public School 4

Posted January 19, 2007
Jennings School is a wonderful school set in a rural demographical area. The Superintendent, Chris Ballenger, has made an intelligent transitional turnaround for the area and the school itself. Jennings is on an upward rise in their academics. I taught pre-k at Jennings. I can tell you first hand how dedicated the majority of teachers are to their students and the community. There is no doubt in my mind that within a few years, Jennings school will be in the top percent of schools in Oklahoma. The Superintendent and his staff are awesome.

Jennings Public School
600 Oak Street, Jennings, OK  74038
Last modified Jennings Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.