Bad
Good

My children love this school they hate when they have to leave. The teachers and staff are just amazing. My kids and I give the school a A++

Whatever you do, do not send a special needs child to this school!!! We have a 5 year old w Cerebral Palsy, Seizures, Epilepsy & failure to thrive he is wheel chair bound. They recently punished him for blowing razzberries (self stimulating) which they call spitting, needless to say they put him in "time out" in the meantime my family and friends were outraged! We moved him immediatly! Terrible schools! Terrible faculty!

Although I really like the school... I was discourage they don't have art or music classes. It's only PE everyday. I really don't feel that makes a well rounded child. Children need to experience Art and Music. I feel society lacks in creativity and if we are taking that away from our kids... it only adds to the lack of creativity in the world.

Last modified Kansas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.