Kansas Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2011
Whatever you do, do not send a special needs child to this school!!! We have a 5 year old w Cerebral Palsy, Seizures, Epilepsy & failure to thrive he is wheel chair bound. They recently punished him for blowing razzberries (self stimulating) which they call spitting, needless to say they put him in "time out" in the meantime my family and friends were outraged! We moved him immediatly! Terrible schools! Terrible faculty!

Kansas Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2010
Although I really like the school... I was discourage they don't have art or music classes. It's only PE everyday. I really don't feel that makes a well rounded child. Children need to experience Art and Music. I feel society lacks in creativity and if we are taking that away from our kids... it only adds to the lack of creativity in the world.

Kansas Elementary School 5

Posted July 07, 2009

Kansas Elementary School 5

Posted July 06, 2009

Kansas Elementary School 2

Posted August 24, 2007

Kansas Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2005
In my experience so far with the Kansas Public Schools, I am very happy with the teachers and administrators. They have been very helpful with getting our children settled into the new school year and keeping us informed. I have not seen anything as of yet to complain about with this school. I would definitely recommend this school to other parents; it is one of the better schools in our area.

Kansas Elementary School 2

Posted August 09, 2005
- a former student
This school at one time had an excellant programe...as the years have came and gone, we are starting to see that they lack in supplies, structure, and patience in the class room,with the children themselves...and lack of parent particapation. PTA finaly went through, with most parents not knowing when or where the meetings are. I feel this happened more for the teachers, than the parents. Students who actually try get called slow if they struggle, students are not listened to properly, get called liers, cheets, ect. and bullies are left to do just that bully. Think twice about this school, try a smaller one first. I am trying to get my kids out...so far not one step closer.

Kansas Elementary School
275 Main Street, Kansas, OK  74347
Last modified Kansas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kansas Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top