Kiefer, OK

Posted March 20, 2011
So much for sounding smart there... What I really meant to say was... "but this school HAS my first name..." Sorry! Hah.

Posted August 12, 2008
I went to school here a while back, and I loved it, they have a lot of fun activities and great teachers!

Posted July 24, 2008
My child graduated this year from Kiefer High School. We are very pleased with the education he received. The administration and teachers did an outstanding job preparing him for college.

Kiefer High School 1

Posted February 27, 2008
This school is ridiculously small. The teachers are incredilbly rude to the students. The janitorial services are mediocre.

Posted May 29, 2007
We love Kiefer Schools...sadly, though, there is no participation in extra-curricular events by the upperclass administration. Well, unless it's a high school sport. For instance, our high school band and winterguard won numerous awards this year, and at the band banquet there was no one there...no superintendant, no principal. One board member was there since his daughter is in the band. I guess the band doesn't bring enough accolades or money to the school system. Sad for a school who needs all the kudos it can get.

Posted November 15, 2006
I have a 9th grader that transferred in from a nearby larger school, and she absolutely loves kiefer! it's 8 minutes from our house versus the 2 minutes for the local school but she is so much happier and never tries to get out of going. Every one I have spoke to at the school is very friendly and very helpful.

Posted January 03, 2006
As a parent of two high school students transferring in, I would have to say Kiefer is a good school if your students are involved in marching band or sports...if your student is involved in other music courses, there are none, and their list of 'electives' is extremely abbreviated...my kids have taken art for two years for elective credits...the teachers and staff are great, but I am sorely disappointed in the lack of variety for education...

Posted November 10, 2005
Kiefer has such a great school system. The town might be small but the hearts of the facualty and staff are huge. I don't know where you could find a more caring administration. There are so many clubs and activities for such a small school. If you are a parent and want to get envolved there is a great organization called STEP that really helps out the school and is a great place to meet other parents.

Posted May 06, 2005
kiefer is a great school! the band has been achieving more awards thanx to the band director rob brown. the football team is decent but getting better! the basketball teams are awesome!the teachers are nice and friendly. the town is definetly small but we are growing rapidly! this small town is great for me and will be for you too!

Posted February 21, 2005
I think that Kiefer is a great school. I have been going here all of my life and plan to graduate from here. The extracurricular activites are awesome and so are the teachers. I can't wait until the new High School and Cafeteria are done to see all of the new fun things to do and see.

Kiefer High School
4600 W 151st Street South, Kiefer, OK  74041
Last modified Kiefer High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kiefer High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top