Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school it's horrible. They doesn't support their students ,if they misbehave they don't follow the handbook rules ,and as aparent you ask why, they show you a quote in their handbook stating they can change the punishment depending on their criteria(I'm not asking any different treatment for my kid,or being excused for his actions, just to receive what it's written not what they want, well because of my refusing agreeing with them, and asking for my kid to receive what was written, the punishment got worse,had a meeting with the principal,she didn't change anything, when I ask for a meeting with superintendent , the day of the meeting they brought the school attorney, I don't understand why they complaint about lower founds and they are wasting them to pay their attorney for a meeting over a student discipline and his parent,the superintendent and school attorney told me they were going to apply the punishment they decided, not what was written just because they decided to be that way, and because they think that was what my kid deserved) Also they said their teachers are very professional and are very well recommended,well one of their teachers told the whole class he hate one student (she disclosed whole name) And just hearing his name ruined her day. That's not a professional way to handle a class,don't even know what credentials your need to be hired at this school. And because I live here and that's the school my kids can go, there is nothing I can do remediate this. But want to let my experience known by others,to be aware of my experience.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Some teachers behave as teenagers, are not very professional abbr instead of giving classes about the class subject,the talk adjust their private life 70%time of the class time.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They change their statements,lie to you, if you disagree with them and twist your words

Amount of homework: Disagree

The school needs more classes, and the students need more work at school and more homework,they are to limited academically talking

So much for sounding smart there... What I really meant to say was... "but this school HAS my first name..." Sorry! Hah.

I went to school here a while back, and I loved it, they have a lot of fun activities and great teachers!

My child graduated this year from Kiefer High School. We are very pleased with the education he received. The administration and teachers did an outstanding job preparing him for college.

This school is ridiculously small. The teachers are incredilbly rude to the students. The janitorial services are mediocre.

We love Kiefer Schools...sadly, though, there is no participation in extra-curricular events by the upperclass administration. Well, unless it's a high school sport. For instance, our high school band and winterguard won numerous awards this year, and at the band banquet there was no one there...no superintendant, no principal. One board member was there since his daughter is in the band. I guess the band doesn't bring enough accolades or money to the school system. Sad for a school who needs all the kudos it can get.

I have a 9th grader that transferred in from a nearby larger school, and she absolutely loves kiefer! it's 8 minutes from our house versus the 2 minutes for the local school but she is so much happier and never tries to get out of going. Every one I have spoke to at the school is very friendly and very helpful.

Last modified Kiefer High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.