Posted March 20, 2011
So much for sounding smart there... What I really meant to say was... "but this school HAS my first name..." Sorry! Hah.

Posted August 12, 2008
I went to school here a while back, and I loved it, they have a lot of fun activities and great teachers!

Posted July 24, 2008
My child graduated this year from Kiefer High School. We are very pleased with the education he received. The administration and teachers did an outstanding job preparing him for college.

Posted July 15, 2008

Kiefer High School 1

Posted February 27, 2008
This school is ridiculously small. The teachers are incredilbly rude to the students. The janitorial services are mediocre.

Kiefer High School 4

Posted May 29, 2007
We love Kiefer Schools...sadly, though, there is no participation in extra-curricular events by the upperclass administration. Well, unless it's a high school sport. For instance, our high school band and winterguard won numerous awards this year, and at the band banquet there was no one there...no superintendant, no principal. One board member was there since his daughter is in the band. I guess the band doesn't bring enough accolades or money to the school system. Sad for a school who needs all the kudos it can get.

Posted November 15, 2006
I have a 9th grader that transferred in from a nearby larger school, and she absolutely loves kiefer! it's 8 minutes from our house versus the 2 minutes for the local school but she is so much happier and never tries to get out of going. Every one I have spoke to at the school is very friendly and very helpful.

Kiefer High School 1

Posted July 27, 2006
- a former student

Kiefer High School 2

Posted April 20, 2006
- a former student

Kiefer High School 4

Posted January 03, 2006
As a parent of two high school students transferring in, I would have to say Kiefer is a good school if your students are involved in marching band or sports...if your student is involved in other music courses, there are none, and their list of 'electives' is extremely abbreviated...my kids have taken art for two years for elective credits...the teachers and staff are great, but I am sorely disappointed in the lack of variety for education...

Kiefer High School
4600 West 151st St South, Kiefer, OK  74041
Last modified Kiefer High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kiefer High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.