Posted October 27, 2013
Kinta Schools need to concentrate on education. I am extremely impressed with their 3 year old class, the teacher works really hard and has the perfect mix of discipline and fun. Many seem to forget that discipline is training, not just punishment, but this teacher does a super job. There are some other really good teachers including the first grade teacher, but over all the school does a poor job preparing kids for college and their future. If the school would be more open to parent and community involvement things might improve. Although there are some great teachers, the school as a whole gets a very low rating. It may prepare kids to work in the Kinta area but there are not many jobs in the Kinta area and programs such as FCCLA that gave kids exposure to other careers have been taken out of the school.

Kinta Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted January 21, 2006
This school was unable to meet my children's needs. They claimed they would have problems with them (would tell other parents this) but would never tell me, the parent. One of the teacher's withheld my daughter's lunch for not finishing math. This school severely lacks communication skills with most parents, needs some sort of continuing education provided to it's teachers to better educate the children in order to prepare them for college. After removing my children to another school district, they excelled greatly which told me I had done the right thing.

Posted March 23, 2005
- a former student
I have a 11 year old grandson, that has been phisically and mentally abused by students,teachers, bus drivers, he is ADHD, and the Kinta School does not know how to teach a ADHD child. We have asked for help every where we know too. No help yet. - former student and grandmother

Kinta Elementary School
205 North Main Street, Kinta, OK  74552
Last modified Kinta Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8
Kinta Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top