PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We are honored that we were blessed to be able to attend LCS. There is no perfect church, family, job, or school. But LCS comes pretty close. My daughter is 3. She left LCS because of a PCS move. She can write her entire name, spell, count to 100, and can recite bible versus from memory. LCS believes in education. There is not a thought in my mind that believes she did not receive A+ education. Not only do they teach your kids but they love them and teach them GODS word. They pray for your kids and they are truly concerned with their well being and their future. We loved LCS and would love to attend if we could. We had one hiccup at the school but staff has an open door policy and they welcomed parental input and parental involvement. Again, we loved the school.

We love Lawton Christian School! My husband and I love that Biblical values are structured into each class and that the class sizes are small enough for each child to get the special attention he or she deserves. We have taken our daughter there for the past five years and are extremely pleased with our daughter's academic progress and the school staff. The concern for each student and parent at Lawton Christian School is quite impressive. Although our commute to school is 25 minutes one way, it is well worth the drive. We cannot imagine our daughter going to any other school because we firmly believe that the Christian foundation that is being laid at Lawton Christian School will not be found in any other school. This school is more than a Christian school by name but each teacher and staff member we have encountered in our five years there exhibit a true love for Jesus Christ and that was very important to us. Lawton Christian School is not your typical school; it is a family. Team Weary

We were blessed to have our daughter at LCS from preschool through twelfth grade. Thanks to wonderful teachers, small class sizes, and the ample extra-curricular opportunities she had a very full and well-rounded school experience. We have the utmost respect for their faculty and staff and found that they were not only great teachers, but wonderful Christian mentors as well. If you are looking for the complete package in Christian education in Lawton, Oklahoma start by checking out LCS.

I have parented three children for twelve years through LCS. Initially, I was concerned about the academic failings of the public school system and looked to Lawton Christian to better serve my children. Indeed, they began to read and started learning to print as early as Pre-K. However, I came to appreciate the Christian environment as much as the accelerated academics. My kids played basketball... actually played, which is something they probably wouldn't have done if they were in public schools because none of them were particularly gifted in sports. LCS often invited speakers specifically gifted in the art of connecting to kids and today, my kids know the Bible better than I. The high school counselor was instrumental in finding over a half a million dollars in scholarships for one daughter. (No, that's not a typo). Unfortunately, we were obliged to move across the country to an area known for it's "liberal" perspectives before my last son graduated. His Christian education held him in good stead as he witnessed outright disrespect and considerable ungodliness at the public high school where we live. I'm truly thankful for our tenure at LCS and will forever remain so.

My son has attended Lawton Christian School since the 3rd grade, he is now in the 8th grade. I love the Christian experience and education he is receiving. The teachers have a lower teacher student ratio therefore they have more time to spend with each student. They know each student personally. It is a warm loving family atmosphere, that allows the students to grow their mind, body and spirit. I cannot imagine my son attending school anywhere other thank Lawton Christian School.

My 5th grade teacher sent me to detention for not raising my hand. Like seriously Not Raising My Hand. And I spent office detention and lunch detention in the office. And if your coming here the pre-k ibthink us 200-300$. Elementary 4,780-5,000 if you have two or more children that's how much.High school is 4,780-5,000. If u have three or more children that's 8,000& Up. And the principal just sits there on her computer trying to get kids in trouble. And during the 2013-2014 year the 5th grade & 6th grade teacher were trying to get you in trouble. The 5th grade teacher she made the whole class run the whole recess. 6th grade She wants everybody in trouble and she has FAVORITES. But the P.E. teacher is Like The Best. The Music teacher is strict. The Computers in fun. Art is kinda fun. But P.E. is the best. So don't send your child HERE!

I cannot begin to tell you the love we have for LCS Pre-school. We were a little scared to send our three year old to school, but it turned out to be amazing. The administrators, teachers, and staff make it a HUGE point and priority to love and teach each child as their own. They not only have helped my son grow academically, in character, emotionally, and spiritually; but have helped and guided me to be a better parent. We love our LCS Pre-School family that we will be continuing our growth with our youngest son as well.

We love this school. My son just finished his first year in K3. He is a high energy child that needs a lot of attention, so I was nervous about sending him to school at all. The teachers, and especially the principal, at Lawton Christian made me confident that my son would be fine. The small class size is a huge plus. Everyone there, not just the teachers, seem to have a great attitude and come willing to serve. They genuinely love kids and love to see them succeed. The school is very structured and they give great progress reports to let you know where your child is at developmentally. What I like best about this school is the open communication between the staff and the parents. They are never too busy to listen to your concerns and find out how they can help with any issues your child might be going through. They have been a huge blessing to our family.

Lawton Christian School is more than an exceptional learning institution. It is a sanctuary for education, prayer, and worship of the true and living God. Sending our children to LCS, my husband and I know we are helping to support kingdom building ministry, which ministers to our children and influences our home. Through the tools gained at Lawton Christian school, both academically and spiritually, our children have the guaranteed potential to positively impact friends, community, and this world.

Lawton Christian has been a wonderful school for my family. As my 3 children have gone on to college, they have excelled in academics, maintained their faith in Christ, and serve their respective communities in selfless ways. Thanks, LCS!

Last modified Lawton Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12