PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

I am a former student of UBCA and I also hated the school. Th eteachers were mean and the school lacked money so I think that is why the food was so gross. The building was old at first and it was not organized. Other than that I learned African-American history and great songs.

When my daughter was 4, I enrolled her at Union Baptist because this was the only school at the time that had a full time Pre-K program. During her attendace, she learned to write her name, read over 200 sight words.

Before Union Baptist Christian School of Lawton, my son had attended other private Christian based schools. His reading and math skills were not reflective of such, until our experience with the staff of Union Baptist. My child had improved 2 reading levels in his first two months of attendance. I strongly recommend this school to every military family in the Lawton/FT. Sill area.

Personally, I think this school is awful. I, myself attended this school. I didn't see what was so horrible about the school when I attended. But, now I do. The food was disgusting. The administrators were mean and rude most of the time. Especially the teachers. But this is just my opinion. Also, good music, art, and physical education programs are definitely out of the question. All around the school is horrible.

Last modified Union Baptist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6