Lawton, OK
After care: No

Posted May 06, 2015
My son has attended this school for 3 years and I love it! It has amazing organization and structure. I love how the grade levels are not able to interact between class periods. The scheduling is well thought out and the teachers are top class. Although my son was recommended for honors class placement, we did not feel the need to place him in an honors class. He has scored advanced in both reading and math on his end of year state testing all 3 years after receiving instruction in a regular class! The teachers set the standard and the students respond. So proud to have my son be a part of this amazing school!

Central Middle School 1

Posted April 15, 2015
If you can avoid sending your child here please do so. It's easier to get a security clearance in to get a clear answer from an adult at that school there's three principles three Vice Principals one main principle they speak to you as if they were speaking to a child they're rude. The guidance counselor my daughter had was so rude funny he wasn't rude to my husband who was rude right back to him when my daughter was being bullied. Our daughter was bullied for months. 8 months. We spoke to guidance counselor, principal, etc, teacher's, etc they didn't fix it. We had to call police! The school acted as though it was first time they heard of the bullying, and one principal denied speaking to me! thank God i had my notes. It wasnt till other girl did real harm to property, not a person that she was expelled. This school has good teachers. Too bad it's representatives, principal and vice, counselors are so incompetent.

Posted February 03, 2014
Best school ever! Not much fighting... It could improve if they tried to help kids with home problems, other than getting them into trouble for it, other than that, it's great!

Posted February 03, 2014
I love this school, so much fun and learning! Wish I could be young forever...

Central Middle School 2

Posted May 01, 2011
Although they have controlled a lot of the gang activiity; The bullying is very bad! This school treats every child that walks through the door like a hoodlum and does not take threats seriously. I am very disappointed in this school district. Fort Sill really needs its own school system because there is NO learning happening here!

Central Middle School 2

Posted January 08, 2011
I am so disappointed in this school and the Lawton Public School district as a whole.

Central Middle School

Posted February 04, 2010
I am a parent and my sixth grade daughter is not challenged. The adminstration has ignored my request for assistance in this matter. The students do not even have their own school books and they do not have any homework ever! This sets children up for great failure later in life.

Posted June 25, 2009
I go to this school and it is great for learning~

Central Middle School
1201 N.W. Fort Sill Blvd., Lawton, OK  73507
Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top