Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

We have never had an issue with bullying. The kids have had a positive experience.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

I have two very different children. One is in honors and one struggles in some areas. I feel both have gotten an opportunity to excel where they needed and have help when needed.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

I have always gotten timely responses to any concerns and help when needed.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My children feel very comfortable there and not out of place. They have had a very positive experience and try not to miss school unless they absolutely have to because they love it so much.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers always seem involved and on top of things with our students. I often get emails giving us a heads up before a big test as well.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The amount of homework both of my kids have received has seemed appropriate and easy to do with them.

I have 2 kids in this school and we have had a great experience so far! The teachers always involved doing fun things to try to excite the kids. I love that they have an active PTSA and they are always doing something fun for the kids and encouraging parents to get involved. It always seems like a very positive atmosphere! I have had great communication from the teachers in staying on top of things with my kids work and helping them when needed. My kids really enjoy it there!

Love the teachers, counselors and principals. It has been a great learning environment for my child.

this school is great my son come just move to tomlison and he said that tomlison's teacher has been very nice to him!!

Last modified Tomlinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.