Lawton, OK

Posted May 02, 2014
So far the experience at this school is appalling. The administrators are ignorant to current issues and ignore bullying cases. When speaking with the current principal about a bullying case which ended in the older child attacking the younger child blocking him in the bathroom and knocking the child's teeth out, the principal simply blew it off and spoke as though it was a mutual fight. It is disgusting how some individuals choose ignorance over change.
2 people found this helpful

Posted December 12, 2012
I took my son, who was ranked number three in his class, out of this school. He was bullied daily and nothing was done about it. They failed to offer him any challenging work, and in order for him to take an appropriate math class, he had to walk over to the high school, have lunch by himself, and to top it off he was yelled at for coming back late when he couldn't get in the locked building after his math class. This place is a disease.

Posted November 24, 2012
My daughter is a current student there and has been non-stop bullied and nothing has been done. She is not really learning much and when she doesn't understand something she is told to "figure it out". What is the teacher there for then if not to show/instruct the student what to do?

Eisenhower Middle School 5

Posted February 13, 2012
Loved this middle school for both of my kids! I really like that the grades are kept separate from each other and they are big into team teaching. I always felt that I could contact the teacher/principals if ever there was a problem. My kids learned a lot at Eisenhower!

Eisenhower Middle School 5

Posted August 08, 2010
My son went to Eisenhower and had a very good experience there. It was a great school with teachers who cared, and a principal who went out of his way to help out whenever needed. I would recommend this middle school to any newcomers to our city. They are very military minded and try hard to help new students feel welcome!

Eisenhower Middle School 0

Posted December 18, 2009
I think this is the best junior high school around the teachers are all about the kids education and that is what we now days.

Eisenhower Middle School
5702 West Gore Boulevard, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top