Lawton, OK

Posted May 10, 2015
Adams is a great school filled with happy bright eyed children and a caring qualified staff. But don't take my word for it--come by and see for yourself! Drop in anytime and you will find gleaming hallways, children learning, and the friendliest (and most efficient ) front office in the world.

Posted April 29, 2015
I love John Adams!!! Two of my children have/are going to school there. The staff is great and really care about your children!! They have a great before and after care program that is great for us as both my husband and I work. GREAT place for children!! A+

Posted April 24, 2015
I feel blessed to be a part of an amazing staff that believes in the potential of every child.

Posted April 23, 2015
Wonderful school!!! Wouldn't have my kids going anywhere else!!! Teachers and staff are absolutely wonderful...

Posted April 21, 2015
Great small school with a family feel. The teachers and staff work very hard for the best interest of each child.

Posted April 21, 2015
John Adams Elementary is a great school! My son's teacher is wonderful and she really cares about her students. Their extended day program is excellent and is really a lifesaver for single parents who work full time.

Adams Elementary School 3

Posted May 03, 2006
This school is plagued by poor leadership. There are many hardworking teachers here that if brought together as a team could do wonderfully for the children.

Adams Elementary School
3501 Northwest Ferris Avenue, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adams Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top