Posted November 18, 2013
I just absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this school. My daughter has the BEST kindergarten teacher there!! I am so glad I decided to send her there!

Almor West Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2012
Don't send your children to this school. Teachers don't teach your kids nothing. Don't get me started the on the Principal. Every time I have to deal with her nothing gets done. She's useless!!!

Posted February 09, 2012
We are a military family and our kids have attended several schools due to military orders. I can honestly say that Almor West is a GREAT school. The Principal is fantastic and has great communication with the parents. My children have had a very positive experience at Almor West and their teachers have gone out of their way to help my children excel. The teachers that I have interacted with are very professional and truly care about my childrens success. My children are challenged academically and I am pleasantly suprised at the complexity of work and level of responsibility the teachers place on the students. They do have alot of fund raisers, however, the money is used to improve the academic environment during a period of significantly constrained resources.

Almor West Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2011
Worst school hands down! Do not send your children here if you care about them getting a good education. The teachers seem unqualified, administration (principal) HORRIBLE, and the school is constantly seeking donations of some kind. All 3 of my Almor West students are sliding backwards. AVOID THIS SCHOOL AT ALL COSTS! The other reviews on here are NOT accurate- trust me!

Posted May 30, 2011
Almor West is where my child attends school. They have a great parent communication system. I always felt like I was well informed of school happenings. The teacher my child had was wonderful. She taught him so many things. There is a very active PTA at Almor West. They also have a wonderful behavior managent plan that they use for the entire school. Students earn Gotcha's when they are caught doing the right thing. Students shop weekly at the "Gotcha" store. It really encourages students to do whats right. Almor West is an A+ school.

Posted September 12, 2008

Almor West Elementary School 2

Posted July 20, 2008
This is the worst school we have been to! The principle has no leadership abilities and the teachers do whatever they want. I cannot believe they rated an 8. The test scores were good but as for everyhing else I rate them a 2.

Posted August 15, 2007
- a former student

Posted April 13, 2004
- a former student
I am not a parent, but a student who went to this school for third and fourth grade before I moved to Maryland. It was a great school and I would like to give a shout out to my third grade teacher, Mrs.Stamper for being the greatest teacher I ever had! She made my life different but better! In my 6th grade english class here we have to write a character sketch about someone who helped our lives be better and so I chose her! Thanx Mrs. Stamper! ( oh by the way, this is Sarah Campbell from your 3rd grade class in 2000-2001!) Miss ya!

Almor West Elementary School
6902 Southwest Delta Avenue, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Almor West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Almor West Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top