Brockland Elementary School 2

Posted April 09, 2014
Brockland is a nice school HOWEVER the principal is very rude and is quick to say negative things abouut your child. My child has went there for 2 years now and he now has a teacher that seems to care. HIs teacher last year wasnt patient, with him or any other student and never wanted to help with advancing my childs potential. His teacher this year, is a better, but also seems to not care at times, my son says she yells at the students, and has made another little girl cry. The staff there to me seems like they dont care about the childs education and is there just to get a paycheck. Next school year, my child will not be going to this school, I wish I had never put him in this school, and I hope they get better at their people skills.

Posted February 26, 2014
Brockland is an awesome school. The teachers are always working together to benefit the educational success of their students. Students are always seen with a smile on their faces. It is truly a place where kids come first.

Brockland Elementary School 0

Posted September 24, 2010
It is not just a school it is a family. Each adult in the building loves being here. The kids love being here as well.

Posted August 20, 2007
I am a retired teacher who taught at Brockland for thirty-two years...Brockland is a caring school, not just for the student, but for the entire family. We call the parents and students 'The Brockland Family'. Brockland is a school of academic excellence, we care and educate the whole child. Lois Jean Hinman

Posted June 25, 2007
Brockland is an awesome school. My daughters just completed their last year and my son is going into 1st grade. The staff honestly cares about the child's welfare and shows it everyday. I look forward to many more years at Brockland.

Posted December 03, 2004
- a former student
Well I am not a parent, but I used to go here until I moved. Brockland is a great school. The staff is wonderful and I am sure your child will love it here. Mrs. Cox is awesome. Mrs. McCann is too. Brockland Elementary School is the best school in Lawton, Oklahoma.

Brockland Elementary School
6205 Northwest Ferris Avenue, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Brockland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brockland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top