Cleveland Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2014
My daughter attended this school this year after we relocated for my job and I am far from impressed. I have always told her to inform her teacher when she has problems and when she does here her teacher tells her to stop being a tattle tale. She was top of her class last year in an OKC school and her teacher there said she was wonderful while all I hear from this teacher is she talks in class and doesn't work on her school work until she is told to. However my daughter says she is getting in trouble for telling other kids to leave her alone. After talking to co-workers I have recently found out that this seems to be a district wide issue and I'm extremely displeased. Wish my daughter had better options for her schooling.

Posted February 26, 2014
My sons have attended Cleveland from K-4th. There are excellent teachers in all the grades! The school provides so much for the students and all the staff are caring and professional. My children are getting an excellent education! I just wish there was more parental involvement, not a lot of parents come to meetings and activities, even though the school provides many opportunities.

Posted March 09, 2011
Best school ever. The teachers are wonderful, caring and dedicated. Everyone is involved. I am so thankful that both my kids can attend school here.

Posted October 24, 2008
My kids have been going there since pre-k. They are now in the 4th grade. I love this school! They have had excellent teachers and the principal is completely involved in anything that happens at that school.

Cleveland Elementary School 0

Posted July 15, 2008
The teachers ,staff, and Principal at Cleveland are dedicated and professional. They care about kids.

Cleveland Elementary School
1202 Southwest 27th Street, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top