Lawton, OK

Crosby Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2015
My daughters teacher Mrs Sharkey can't tell her apart from another student and gets their assignments mixed up when grading them. She and the other staff sends home weekly notes telling us they want more money for something. If you don't give them the money they take it out on the child and embarrass them. The music teacher made my daughter and others play a stick with dots drawn on it because we couldn't afford to purchase an instrument she should have already had on hand when she decided the students were going to play them. The teachers buy things at and sells snacks to the kids and makes a personal profit off of our kids. A tiny bottle of water and tiny bag of chips is $3. The staff also created Facebook pages and publicly posted our child's photos on it after we said no. The lunch staff forced my daughter to eat foods she was allergic to and she had a serious allergic reaction and the principal still tried to say she still had to eat the food she was allergic to because it was unfair to the other children in the school. The teachers fail to give ample notice of school programs and meetings. We never get more than 7 days notice! Worst school ever!

Posted February 26, 2015
I am so honored and proud to have joined the staff at Crosby Park Elementary. The staff is truly amazing and so caring. It is easy to see why it has been an "A" school the past couple of years. The school secretary is awesome and is extremely helpful to new parents and she truly loves the students. The custodians keep the school clean and organized and safe for all students. The teachers are always willing to do so many extra things to help their students. The therapists and support staff are also wonderful. It is just am awesome place for students to learn and grow. I am excited about the future of Crosby Park and I am looking forward to watching the staff and students grow!

Posted October 20, 2013
This school is truly amazing , the staff and teachers really care about their students and school. I moved my daughter from another lps school(Woodland Hills) that didn't care about her or really any students. My daughter is an A student and loves going to school major change from her two years at the previous school. She has a great teacher Mrs. Whiteley. Thank you to Crosby Park for making a difference and still having passion and care for the students!!!

Posted July 21, 2010
Crosby Park is a warm and caring school with an excellent faculty of teachers and a principal who listens to parents and their needs for their children. The school also has great test scores, consistently one of the top performing schools in the district. My kids love Crosby Park and as a parent, I do too!

Posted April 20, 2010
I have 9yo twin girls at Crosby. Being a military family, moving and new schools are always a very difficult part of the transition, that being said however, the teachers, students, and staff QUICKLY had each and every one of my fears and/or concerns dissipating. We attended open enrollment this past fall and were quickly and completely impressed by the overall devoted cohesion of the staff we experienced. We were greeted with nothing short of THE MOST welcoming, cheerful and helpful group of people we had ever encountered! Now that classes have been well underway and our year is rapidly coming to a close I can proudly and sincerely say Crosby Park has provided us with our finest experience yet in 18 years of military moving and changing schools! MANY KUDOS TO THEM!

Posted December 02, 2009

Posted October 17, 2009

Posted May 31, 2009

Crosby Park Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2009
My 2 girls went to Crosby Park from K-6..And they are now in High School And Junior High..My Son started Kindergarten there and is now in 1st grade..All the kids loved it there they have Wonderful Teachers/Staff..I think they really care about their Students..The Parent/Teacher Involvement is great...If they are having Fall Carnival or Bingo Night ETC all the teachers are always there to help out..Its a great school and whats even better is My husband went there when he was in Elementary.

Posted September 27, 2008
Amazing school, awesome principal and great teachers! I think this is the best school in Lawton and have never had any problems with anyone there. They truley care about all children.

Crosby Park Elementary School
1602 Northwest Horton Boulevard, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Crosby Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crosby Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top