Lawton, OK

Posted October 20, 2013
This school is truly amazing , the staff and teachers really care about their students and school. I moved my daughter from another lps school(Woodland Hills) that didn't care about her or really any students. My daughter is an A student and loves going to school major change from her two years at the previous school. She has a great teacher Mrs. Whiteley. Thank you to Crosby Park for making a difference and still having passion and care for the students!!!

Posted July 21, 2010
Crosby Park is a warm and caring school with an excellent faculty of teachers and a principal who listens to parents and their needs for their children. The school also has great test scores, consistently one of the top performing schools in the district. My kids love Crosby Park and as a parent, I do too!

Posted April 20, 2010
I have 9yo twin girls at Crosby. Being a military family, moving and new schools are always a very difficult part of the transition, that being said however, the teachers, students, and staff QUICKLY had each and every one of my fears and/or concerns dissipating. We attended open enrollment this past fall and were quickly and completely impressed by the overall devoted cohesion of the staff we experienced. We were greeted with nothing short of THE MOST welcoming, cheerful and helpful group of people we had ever encountered! Now that classes have been well underway and our year is rapidly coming to a close I can proudly and sincerely say Crosby Park has provided us with our finest experience yet in 18 years of military moving and changing schools! MANY KUDOS TO THEM!

Posted December 02, 2009

Posted October 17, 2009

Posted May 31, 2009

Crosby Park Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2009
My 2 girls went to Crosby Park from K-6..And they are now in High School And Junior High..My Son started Kindergarten there and is now in 1st grade..All the kids loved it there they have Wonderful Teachers/Staff..I think they really care about their Students..The Parent/Teacher Involvement is great...If they are having Fall Carnival or Bingo Night ETC all the teachers are always there to help out..Its a great school and whats even better is My husband went there when he was in Elementary.

Posted September 27, 2008
Amazing school, awesome principal and great teachers! I think this is the best school in Lawton and have never had any problems with anyone there. They truley care about all children.

Crosby Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2008
Principal lukewarm, secretarial staff & teachers are in cliques. From my experience, favoritism is shown to teachers children. Curricular activities are ample however. A few teachers are caring & dedicated but the principal herself did not step up to the plate when we complained about bullying. Did not contact me when my child was gravely ill. Staff & principal competitive with younger mothers.

Crosby Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 03, 2007

Crosby Park Elementary School
1602 Northwest Horton Boulevard, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Crosby Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crosby Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top