Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted March 29, 2016
Working with the children implementing a good lead by example support system the The Faculty recognizes characteristics and consults with the kids to make sure they are personally alright

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 29, 2016
The faculty has always carried themselves to be good examples and when conclict arises it isnt simply brushed off but they try to get to the bottom/root of the problem and handle it fairly

Posted March 29, 2016
All 3 of my boys have gone there, currently 1 has moved up to middle school and now only 2 remain. Their teachers are caring and will go out of their way to try to help the children. They have teachers Aides in most if not all the classes, this gives the students an additional person to call on if they are having issues on something. In my experience the people there, not just the teachers will go that extra mile to ensure it to be a safe and educational experience. One of my boys had a fight and did not get on the bus, or so the principal was told. Anyhow she drove to our neighborhood and helped look for him until we recieved word that he had gotten to school. Above & beyond.

Posted March 23, 2016
I have two boys that go there. The faculty is great and care about your childs education. The PTA and booster clubs try to get the kids and parents involved in extra activities.

Posted March 23, 2016
My son started his kindergarten year at Eisenhower last year! His teacher set an example that all teachers should want to follow. She made me feel completely comfortable with leaving my child in the care of someone other than myself. Her love for her students is absolutely amazing and this year is no different. Not only are the teachers amazing, but the staff there is also wonderful. They are always helpful!

Posted March 23, 2016
I was very nervous to send both my daughters here. But I love the teachers and staff they are the friendliest and care so much about your children and their education. Being to have contact with you child's teacher when you want I thinks it's amazing. ! Keep up the good work Eisenhower.

Posted March 22, 2016
We absolutely love Eisenhower Elementary School. I have had the pleasure of sending two of my children here. The staff is wonderful and caring. The teachers are amazing and keep us up to date with my children's progress & daily classroom behavior. I absolutely love the atmosphere here and it truly feels like family! Thank you Eisenhower for an unforgettable experience.

Posted March 22, 2016
The school staff treats your children like they are their very own. They have a great in school tutoring for the kids and I'm truly grateful that they take teaching my children seriously.

Posted January 26, 2016
The staff is a fabulous family! The children and their successful learning is the main focus of everyone in the school. They genuinely show an interest and love for your children unconditionally.

Eisenhower Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2014
We were nervous about sending our kids to Eisenhower because of the low rating. In reality, we have been really happy with the school. It has gone though a lot of changes this past year and it shows. What I have really learned here, is no school is perfect, no teacher is perfect and no student is perfect. BUT when there is parental involvement and teacher communication things are great. Not Perfect, but great.

315 Southwest 52nd Street, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.