Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 04, 2015
We have had two children in Eisenhower high school and with both we have had an excellent academic experience. The AP classes can't be beat with both kids having an excess of 40 hours of college credit completed by the time they graduate. Academically I think it's one of the best in the state

Posted April 20, 2015
Currently my daughter is a Senior attending Eisenhower High school and has been attending since her ninth grade year. I can not say enough about the excellent education she has received a this school. The teachers dedication to the students success is excellent. Moreover, the principal, Mr. Elam has made a positive impact on my daughter. Often she comes home and shares with me the positive interactions she has had with him throughout the day. Its important to me as a parent that the principal takes the time to interact with students each day. I can not say enough about this school. It has been a wonderful place for my daughter to grow and develop into an wonderful young lady.

Eisenhower High School 3

Posted March 13, 2015
Students out of control, teachers hard to get ahold of, sports are subpar with the rest of lawton.

Posted February 26, 2015
Eisenhower High School is a great place for students to get an education and get geared up for college. The Principal is always on top of things and cares about the students. The office staff is friendly and always smiling.

Posted October 03, 2013
My two sons attended here. Through the extensive AP offerings, they earned enough college credit to skip one year of college. This school was the National Math and Science Initiatve School of the year due to their success in advanced placement results. Great for students who want to earn an education.

Posted September 02, 2013
Our boys attend IKE, this school was like family to them especially the football team and the coaches. Faculties are very nice and helpful when they have any difficult situation in class. We are not from Lawton, but its through the military were here. We heard a lot of negative comments about this school, not true! Our boys attend this school since 9th grade ti'l now our oldest son is a senior and our other son is a sophomore. Both are honor students and they have no regrets! GO IKE!

Posted February 13, 2012
My daughter went to this school for a year and a half and loved it! Especially the JROTC program! She is a 4.0 GPA student and a member of the National Honor Society so they must have done something right!

Eisenhower High School 1

Posted December 25, 2011
DO NOT send your child to ANY lawton public school! Eisenhower is the worst! If your child has any kind brains this school is NOT the place to send them,Both of my childern are gifted and this place will hold them back in education and the thug,trash that goes there is what runs that school,I sold my house and moved so my two would not go there,If you have to send your kids to this place,I feel sorry for you and your kids,go to this school before you send your kids there,you will think twice!

Eisenhower High School 1

Posted August 14, 2011
This school is a disaster. It's not just Eisenhower though, all three of the Lawton Public High Schools are horrible. There is a major issue with gang problems and the staff all seem to be afraid to deal with the situation. Lawton police department can't even get control of it. The gangs run the town and the schools. I wouldn't recommend living there or sending any of my children to their high schools.

Posted January 12, 2010
Eisenhower is a great school :)...the violence have toned down since last year and plus it's more mellow than last year...the school defaneltly got better academic scores than most of the schools in Lawton.

Eisenhower High School
5202 West Gore Blvd, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Eisenhower High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top