Lawton, OK
Students enrolled: 1,387

Posted October 03, 2013
My two sons attended here. Through the extensive AP offerings, they earned enough college credit to skip one year of college. This school was the National Math and Science Initiatve School of the year due to their success in advanced placement results. Great for students who want to earn an education.

Posted September 02, 2013
Our boys attend IKE, this school was like family to them especially the football team and the coaches. Faculties are very nice and helpful when they have any difficult situation in class. We are not from Lawton, but its through the military were here. We heard a lot of negative comments about this school, not true! Our boys attend this school since 9th grade ti'l now our oldest son is a senior and our other son is a sophomore. Both are honor students and they have no regrets! GO IKE!

Posted February 13, 2012
My daughter went to this school for a year and a half and loved it! Especially the JROTC program! She is a 4.0 GPA student and a member of the National Honor Society so they must have done something right!

Posted December 25, 2011
DO NOT send your child to ANY lawton public school! Eisenhower is the worst! If your child has any kind brains this school is NOT the place to send them,Both of my childern are gifted and this place will hold them back in education and the thug,trash that goes there is what runs that school,I sold my house and moved so my two would not go there,If you have to send your kids to this place,I feel sorry for you and your kids,go to this school before you send your kids there,you will think twice!

Posted August 14, 2011
This school is a disaster. It's not just Eisenhower though, all three of the Lawton Public High Schools are horrible. There is a major issue with gang problems and the staff all seem to be afraid to deal with the situation. Lawton police department can't even get control of it. The gangs run the town and the schools. I wouldn't recommend living there or sending any of my children to their high schools.

Posted January 12, 2010
Eisenhower is a great school :)...the violence have toned down since last year and plus it's more mellow than last year...the school defaneltly got better academic scores than most of the schools in Lawton.

Posted December 01, 2009

Posted October 08, 2008
This school is terrible. Classes are overcrowded, advanced children are often stuck into the same classes with belligerent, lower-level kids who refuse to learn, and discipline is inconsistent and highly biased. Individuality is squashed in lieu of conformity, and yet the administration expects us to have school spirit. How depressing. My only happiness is that I'm a senior -- escape is nigh!

Eisenhower High School 0

Posted August 16, 2008
This school has enormous class size very little organization teachers and principals do not seem to care or enforce the rules that they print in syllabus or published throuth the lawton public schools. I sold my home and moved just to get out of this school district.

Posted February 14, 2008

Eisenhower High School
5202 West Gore Blvd, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Eisenhower High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top