Posted August 07, 2013
Best School EVER! The Previous Principal, as well as the current Principal, care greatly about the Students AND the Staff. The previous Principal had both the Student's respect and the Staff's respect. The Principal and the Staff at Jackson always love the Students and invests much time and effort into earning their trust. Jackson Parents, Teachers, and Principals have worked together honorably for many years.

Posted August 07, 2013
Jackson is a magical place to be. The students are happy at school. Teachers, Past and Present Principals, and all other Staff Members consistently assess and teach to the appropriate learning levels, prompt smiles, and encourage individual growth. It's magical to observe each Jackson student enjoy the process of learning.

Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted May 11, 2012
Worst school ever!! Principal does not care about the kids the way she should she speaks bad about teachers after they leave the school. I was meeting with my child's teacher and she said my child was a pathetic reader and she can't handle my child I need to medicate my 7 year old. The principe didn't see a problem with her saying that. I have another child that was sent to the office 4 times in 1 day because my child couldn't being in the room with the substitute they had they day and didn't feel the need to call me and let me know!! Very upset with the way the school is run!!

Posted June 18, 2010
Best elementary school in Lawton. The staff is very helpful and great with the kids.

Posted September 27, 2008
The best school in Lawton!! The staff is very friendly and helpful! Every child feels important! I love JACKSON!

Posted March 17, 2008

Posted March 07, 2008

Jackson Elementary School
2102 Northwest Lindy Avenue, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top