Bad
Good

my son had a hard time in school until he arrived at Lincoln. The teachers there are phenomenal they are so patient and caring about their students. both of my children have learned so much this past school year and have progressed so much its unbelievable. they are great and I can never thank them enough

Lincoln is an outstanding school. This is the first year my granddaughter has attended Lincoln, she is in the third grade and I appreciate all the teachers and staff, they want the best for their students and want all the students to succeed in school and life.

This is one of the best schools i've had a privilage of having my child attend. They have excellent teachers, a wonderful principal who care a great deal about all the students and employees. The academics are some of the best in the state of Oklahoma. It's truly sad my child will not be attending Lincoln this year. We are a military family and our time at Fort Sill has come to and end. My child attended pre-k and kindergarten at Lincoln. She really enjoyed every lesson and academic programs. However, if you any parent is here in Lawton, I highly recommend you try to get into this school district. They offer a great deal of parent envolvment, however, a lot of parents are unaware that they can participate in classroom activities, if cleared by the office.

This is the one of the best schools that I have been at. We are a military family and we have been to many schools. The staff has the highest expectations for the students and they hold each and every student accountable for their actions. Responsiblity is taught starting in Kindergarten. My only wish is that my older kids would have experienced Lincoln Elementary!!!

As an educator working in the Lawton Public School District, I am very proud to work under a Principal whose high expectations prove to be the foundation for our success. Every colleague is willing to go above and beyond to meet the educational needs of all students. As a team, we work to uphold the highest standards not only for our student's successes, but also for ourselves. I would encourage everyone to drop by for a visit to see first hand how our family is growing in both achievement and community.

This school's test scores are second in the entire district. The teachers are great! They believe in the basics of teaching reading and math. They have two computer labs. The principal believes in strong discipline and the school has a great 'community' feel.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.