Lawton, OK

Posted April 15, 2015
We love our daughters kindergarten teacher! She is amazing! She truly takes the time to care about each and every child in her classroom. Our daughter loves Ms. P and has learned so much from her. The principal is amazing as well and we are sad to hear that she is leaving.

Posted March 16, 2015
The office staff is amazing and extremely helpful. Ms. Moore became our principle in 2013 and has really turned things around for the better. She works with me to help my child and is very supportive of any concerns or issues I may have. Mr. Taylor is an amazing teacher and I highly reccomend him. This has been our best school year!!

Posted February 26, 2015
This school is a wonderful place to send children. They learn well and are taught by exceptional teachers. There is also a great staff who are willing to help the teachers, students and other staff in any way they are able.

Posted February 26, 2015
I love this school the Teachers are amazing. I have two children going here and the both have amazing teacher who I communicate with daily. If I have any question they are always eager to help me. The office staff does an awesome job. All I can say is that I am very glad that my kids go to this school.

Posted October 14, 2014
This school is located in a middle of a neighborhood. The principal is friendly, approachable, dedicated and she has been in the educational system for about 34 years. According to Tom Deighan, Lawton School's Superintendent, the school has a lot of space compared to other schools. Most of the time the students are welcomed into the school by two Sullivan Staff members who stand by the entrance. The cafeteria is small, clean and bright. The cafeteria workers are also friendly. Twice a week the Principal speaks during assembly, and announces special events for the week, acknowledges and with the help of the rest of the school they sing happy birthday to the students who have a birthday on that week or in that month, the principal also welcomes jokes from children which are read out loud. After assembly the kids are dismissed to go to their classrooms with some lively music, which most of the students enjoy. The school could be made better by investing in some landscaping and turning the playground into a more magical place. The gym and music classes are outside the main building which is not good for kids to walk to in the middle of winter. Join the PTA!

Posted May 30, 2012
My daughter attended PreK here. She adored her teachers and was excited to go to school everyday. The teachers were always available to parents to answer and questions or concerns. I was very impressed with the quality of education she received. I would highly recommend this PreK program to anyone looking for one for their children.

Sullivan Village Elementary School 1

Posted October 31, 2011
Terrible school! They didn't have enough textbooks so my child had to go without some. Teacher was rude and acted like he hated his job. Run down looking school with trailers on wheels out front-they couldn't even cover wheels and axels with skirting! Low quality staff, low quality school, low quality education.

Sullivan Village Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2010

Posted July 28, 2009
My daughter loved Pre-k and her teachers She learned so much and love to go to school everyday.

Posted July 11, 2009
My son went to Pre-K here and it could not have been better! My son loved everyday and I was really impressed with all that they taught in Pre-K. Parent participation was always welcome by both teacher and principal. I'm very thankful that he had the opportunity to have his first year here. He is off to a great start!

Sullivan Village Elementary School
3802 Southeast Elmhurst Lane, Lawton, OK  73501
Last modified Sullivan Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sullivan Village Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top