School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The staff at Washingon is very dedicated to ensuring the students have a successful experience everyday!! They are helpful and dedicated.
February 16, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son is in kindergarten here and we've had so many problems! They've changed his teacher 3 times in one year! They didn't even tell the parents when they switched teachers so we didn't know who was teaching our kids. He loved school last year at learning tree and never had any problems but now he doesn't like school.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted February 16, 2016

my kids love this school to death it not like no other school because washington is the best-Pamela Dean

I love Washington! My daughter went to Pre-K here and then because we live out of distrcit had to attend another school for Kindergarten, After two weeks I requested an innerdistrict transfer back to Washington. The staff is so friendly and the academic performance is great. The only year I was unsatisfied was when she was in a 1/2 split and she was in second grade. I felt she was taught down to. We are both looking forward to this upcoming school year. They have great activities after school like Math fun night and a reading night with the students and the parents. Some schools are filled with snobby teachers and are full of political issues, not Washington, it is a great school!

I have 2 children attend this school. one from the first grade and the other from the 5th to 6th. they were treated very well and there academic scores were high. i am very pleased to have my children attend this school and have not had any problems with the teachers. i am sending my grandchildren to this school when they are old enough which should be next school year. I am very pleased with this school and would recommend to friends which i have. I support this school 100%...

Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.