Posted April 14, 2015
Woodland Hills is a great school that has provided many opportunities for my daughter to grow as a student and individual. The amount of support she receives from the staff is outstanding. There are many fun events for students to take part in, which provide for a well-rounded school experience.

Posted April 14, 2015
I LOVE Woodland Hills! It is a family! They are a Model School and the values they teach are displayed every day by the way the students and teachers act and speak. Very impressive. Our teachers are excellent, but go above and beyond and care about each individual student! This school has many "extras" like Stem club and family nights, bingo nights, Super Kids fun day, science fair, talent shows, showcase etc. Our PE Teacher is a favorite among the students and he keeps them moving! Our music teacher is outstanding! This year alone she created a Kindergarten Christmas musical, a 3rd grade choir that performed at the Baron's hockey game, and 4th grade is going to Showcase! They participate in the OKC marathon and the Spirit of Survival. The PTA is top notch and the Booster Club keeps all the wonderful sports in order! It's the whole package of superb education, amazing principal, awesome teachers, phenomenal counselor, involved parents etc. There are many experiences for the children. My kids are valued and respected by everyone in the school as am I! Woodland Hills is WONDERFUL!

Posted April 14, 2015
Woodland Hills is a great place to go to school. My children are reaching all their academic goals. There teachers are so supportive and provide a warm, loving teaching environment. The school does not have title eleven extra funding but finds different fun ways to raise money for the essential things the school needs. When we transferred to Lawton, OK, Woodland Hills so was welcoming to our kids and it has been a wonderful experience.

Posted April 14, 2015
Woodland Hills has been a great school for my children. We move quite a bit and go through a lot of different schools. We will be sad when we have to leave Woodland Hills because all of the teachers are very friendly and caring. The knowledge my kids have received at Woodland Hills is well worth my drive every morning. The before and after school care provided is a plus for me when ever an emergency pops up I know that my kid will be excited because of all the fun they have after school!

Posted April 14, 2015
Woodland Hills is a school full of caring people who support children and their parents. The school does not receive any Title 1 funding and the district is always running under budget. Teachers and staff are not given the resources they need to properly educate their students. Thankfully, the PTA, the principal, community support, and many others give their time, money, resources, and more to the school. My child has excelled while at Woodland Hills. The best thing about this school is the ability to be involved. Join booster club, PTA, volunteer in the library, coach a sport, attend evening programs- you choose the level of involvement. The more you are involved the more time you get to spend with your child. Go Woodsmen!

Posted April 03, 2015
Awesome staff, teachers and support, who always go above and beyond. I have two girls there now and my third daughter will attend next year. A Great School!

Posted April 02, 2015
I have 3 grandsons attending WHS. I visit often to volunteer, attend school assemblies, classroom and PTA events. At the student led assemblies I love seeing the students achievements recognized and their celebration of each other! Singing, history, civics and positive behavior lessons are incorporated in the assembly. WHS is welcoming and has a great, positive environment. It sets high academic standards for all to achieve and grow! All our LPS schools need to provide better funds and focus to meet gifted students needs including individual IEP's. So happy my grandsons attend WHS!!

Posted January 13, 2015
An excellent school and staff; they go above and beyond each day with each student.

Posted June 03, 2014
This school is the best! The teachers work together to help students succeed! Parent involvement is awesome and our PTA is superior! Our students become leaders in their learning and we use the 7 Habits of highly effective people and Great Expectations models of learning. Woodland Hills is a great place to learn and grow!

Woodland Hills Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2013
Woodland Hills does have a new principal & councilor. I would still like to see updates to the web site to keep parents informed. They will no longer have an Art teacher, but they will have a new computer teacher. There are so many changes to the entire Lawton Public School system, it will be interesting to see how things go for this year.

Woodland Hills Elementary School
405 Northwest Woodland Drive, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Woodland Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodland Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top