Hugh Bish Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2014
This is my daughters first year at Hugh Bish and from day one she was put in a class where the teacher is absent for more then half the year. When we questioned this we were told there is nothing they can do about this no they can not hire a perminit sub or teachers aid. She spent most of the school year being bullied by other students. And has asked to go back to cyber school next year since she feels she has not learned any thing new and what little they have done was a review of her previes years in cyber school.

Posted February 16, 2013
My son has attended Hugh Bish since January and I have seen a huge transformation in him. He love his new school and teacher. It's amazing to see. I couldn't be happier. As a military child, it hard to fit in after every move, but Hugh Bish staff and teachers have welcomed him and he is happy. I am so thankful we found this school....

Posted December 16, 2012
Great school, Great teachers. I have 2 sons enrolled in Hugh Bish ad they absolutely love it. They look foward to going to school everyday and the school administration are very helpful and supportive.

Hugh Bish Elementary School 2

Posted September 30, 2011
i do not like the new princilple mr.smith he yells im my childs face and made my child cry.a few times.submitted by fields.

Posted August 28, 2010
Programs like PTA and Booster Club (sports program) are run by parent volunteers. A volunteer is someone who cares enough to spend their personal time doing something nice for FREE. We are lucky to have the volunteers at Hugh Bish who are so dedicated to their kids! I know of parents who would rather complain about a football coach or c omplain about what kind of snacks are allowed in class than actually help their kids with reading or math! If you don't like something, step up and become part of the solution!!

Posted July 07, 2010
I give Hugh Bish a giant thumbs up! Hugh Bish is the best school in Lawton that any parent can ask for. Everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and I am proud to wear the orange & green with pride. My experience at this school is one I will never forget. I have one who has graduated and one still enrolled at this time. Being a military family it is hard to find a school that is worth trusting and your kids are happy to attend everyday.My child would wake up each day and look forward to going to school.Why you ask? Between the great teaching staff, wonderful principal and the outstanding PTA they have made our experience here the greatest. I recommend HUGH BISH ELEMENTARY to any family moving to the Lawton area. This school is well rounded with teachers who strive for perfection. PTA pres.

Hugh Bish Elementary School 2

Posted June 30, 2010
an elementary school should not be ran like a prison. I know a few parents who have withdrawn there kids and put them in different schools. The sports program well lets just say booster club needs a little support but they need to help support the coaches as well as the atheletes.Last teachers say they dont favortise but step back and look the kids can see it. so if your going to teach dont favorties certain kids embrace them all becauser so many of them have great qualities.

Hugh Bish Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
Hugh Bish is a great school. All of the teachers are highly motivated, well-educated, and are always striving to be the best. Hugh Bish is a Model school for Great Expectations and with that Hugh Bish has high expectations for all of the students. Each student is regarding as special and is treated with respect. Hugh Bish is the best school in Lawton, Oklahoma. It is the best school in the state. It is the best school in the U.S. Any child who enters Hugh Bish will be given the best education possible.

Hugh Bish Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2009
i am very pleased with hugh bish elementary. the amount of time my daughters teacher spends with the children is remarkable.

Hugh Bish Elementary School 3

Posted January 12, 2009

Hugh Bish Elementary School
5611 Northwest Alan A Dale Lane, Lawton, OK  73505
Last modified Hugh Bish Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hugh Bish Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top