Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have a special needs child( Autism) and I cannot tell you how happy I am with this school. It's staff actually care for the children. This is his second and last year at this school. We will miss all of the staff here. From the bottom of my heart I couldn't thank the special education teacher/ Principal/ Counselor and my son's aid more. Thank you for helping our Lucian grow and progress.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

They treat and teach your children with love and respect. Having a special needs child this is all I know about this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers here really care. This school is like a family.

Pat Henry is an amazing school. The teachers and principles are top notch. This year the PE teacher, Ms Chote and Health teacher, Ms Sheldon has started fruit and vegetables gardens inside. My child along with many others love this new attraction. They are teaching the importance of healthy eating and exercising. I understand no other school has it. My children think this is the cats meow. Hats off to these 2 ladies. You 2 are very appreciated. All I hear is about what is growing. I seen it and couldn't believe my eyes. Way to go Pat Henry. You are to be commended.

Pat Henry has been great for my son. We loved his teacher if it weren't for her he would have never learned to read. The previous school and unfortunately the school he has to return to did not teach him to read. He attended Pat Henry for 3rd and 4th grade for that specific reason. However because they have cancelled the program he was going on, he now has to return to the school that so miserably failed him and his elder brothers. If I was able and could afford to I would refuse returning to Lincoln and keep him at Pat Henry. I love everything about that school, from his teacher to his principle.

My School Is the best I love pat henry es wish i had more kids to go there teachers are great and the principals are excellent

My son is autistic and was placed in Pat Henry ES. I can not tell you what a blessing this school has been. The special needs staff are all outstanding in their field. Mrs Carol Banks has such a gift she truly gives of her self 120% to each of her students and they love her in return, my son's aide Mrs Soto treats him as her own and I am so thankful for all she has done for him. Every person in Pat Henry from the Principal on down are warm and welcoming. My son has grown beyond words academically and in behavior. We can not thank you enough Pat Henry !!! I am a teacher of thirty years and I would highly recommend this elementary school.

My sons both attended Pat Henry Elementary School. I love it! The most appropriate word for this school environment is "inclusive". Everyone has an opportunity to excell and learn. Fabulous place to send your children.

We just moved to lawton and my autistic son attends the special needs clads. So far his teacher and the staff there seem nice. Very small compared to where we are from but very nice and accomidating so far.

My children attend Pat Henry Elementary and I am very unhappy. My children have regressed since being there. The building is beautiful but I am unhappy with the principal as well as the lack of effort from some teachers.

Last modified Pat Henry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.