Lawton, OK

Posted May 21, 2014
Pat Henry has been great for my son. We loved his teacher if it weren't for her he would have never learned to read. The previous school and unfortunately the school he has to return to did not teach him to read. He attended Pat Henry for 3rd and 4th grade for that specific reason. However because they have cancelled the program he was going on, he now has to return to the school that so miserably failed him and his elder brothers. If I was able and could afford to I would refuse returning to Lincoln and keep him at Pat Henry. I love everything about that school, from his teacher to his principle.

Posted May 20, 2014
My School Is the best I love pat henry es wish i had more kids to go there teachers are great and the principals are excellent

Posted May 20, 2014
My son is autistic and was placed in Pat Henry ES. I can not tell you what a blessing this school has been. The special needs staff are all outstanding in their field. Mrs Carol Banks has such a gift she truly gives of her self 120% to each of her students and they love her in return, my son's aide Mrs Soto treats him as her own and I am so thankful for all she has done for him. Every person in Pat Henry from the Principal on down are warm and welcoming. My son has grown beyond words academically and in behavior. We can not thank you enough Pat Henry !!! I am a teacher of thirty years and I would highly recommend this elementary school.

Posted May 15, 2014
My sons both attended Pat Henry Elementary School. I love it! The most appropriate word for this school environment is "inclusive". Everyone has an opportunity to excell and learn. Fabulous place to send your children.

Pat Henry Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2012
We just moved to lawton and my autistic son attends the special needs clads. So far his teacher and the staff there seem nice. Very small compared to where we are from but very nice and accomidating so far.

Posted June 22, 2008

Pat Henry Elementary School 0

Posted March 02, 2008
My children attend Pat Henry Elementary and I am very unhappy. My children have regressed since being there. The building is beautiful but I am unhappy with the principal as well as the lack of effort from some teachers.

Posted August 16, 2007
Great teachers. This school has a great reading program and plenty of books for all grades. It also has a great sports program.

Posted January 10, 2006
Pat Henry has an excellent program. THey have alot of activitieds for the children and parents to get involved in after school. I also love te fact that they have programs that allow the childre to become computer knowledgeable. the library is state of the art and kid friendly. The staff is very friendly and always greet you with a smile. I love the school so much that each year I get an interdistrict transfer for my daughter because we don't live in he school district. My daughter is in the third grade now and i have a 2 year old and I plan on her atending too.

Pat Henry Elementary School 2

Posted September 06, 2005
- a staff

Pat Henry Elementary School
1401 Northwest Bessie Avenue, Lawton, OK  73507
Last modified Pat Henry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pat Henry Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top