Locust Grove, OK

Posted October 27, 2013
I enjoy this school so much. In fact, I wish I would have attended Locust Grove my whole life. I am glad I moved here though. I have encountered so many teachers that loved what they did, and cared about their students. Lori Helton, Sandy Pierce, Paula Reed, Cathy Welker, and Amy Conkling are the teachers that have made a huge impact on my life.

Posted March 11, 2010
I am a former student of Locust Grove Schools. I had a very good experience at this school. academics and otherwise . My complaint now is my daughter is in high school there the school focuses way too much on sports and not the other clubs and organizations. For instance my daughter is in FFA Mr. Green would rather close this organization. I'm sorry but the FFA has won the school way more recognition than their failing sports. They can't even win a football game.

Posted January 23, 2010

Posted September 20, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009
I Highly recommend Locust Grove High School cause the teachers dot here best to help the students understand the subject they are teaching!! The enviroment is very comfortable and safe!! The Athletic Staffe is very nice and they work hard to kepp the kids going with alot of encouragement and cheer!! So I think that this school is the best in the area!!

Posted September 10, 2008
I had students in 3 of the four Locust Schools last year. I would have to say that they are by far the best school system in the area and I would reccomend them to everyone I know!

Posted May 06, 2008
My child really enjoys this school, they are helping her to really understand what she is trying to learn.

Posted January 12, 2008
Great school system with caring, experienced teachers. I highly recommend the school.

Posted October 11, 2007

Posted June 03, 2007
- a former student

Locust Grove High School
509 Wyandotte Street, Locust Grove, OK  74352
Last modified Locust Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Locust Grove High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top