Lone Grove Middle School 5

Posted January 26, 2011
My daughter just transfered to Lone Grove High School. She loves it. The students, staff, and coaches have been wonderful. God has answered our prayers. She loves to learn and Lone Grove provides teachers that are preparing students for college or the work world. They expect the best and she likes the challenge. Longhorns all the way. Not to mention great coaches ( Basketball and Softball).

Lone Grove Middle School 0

Posted January 29, 2009
My fifth grader transferred to this school and before coming to Lone Grove Intermediate he had always been on the honor roll. Now he is barely passing. In meetings with the teachers there have been NO solutions, only critisism toward my child. My child feels very unwelcome by the staff there. They pride themselves for being a 'great expectations' school and pass alot of the pressure to maintain that onto the students. The teachers do not have time to spend with the students one on one. And most do not update the grades on the website. I have never been more frustrated with a school. If a student is not 'in' meaning gone there their entire childhood. They are left behind.

Lone Grove Middle School 5

Posted November 06, 2008
I go to this school and I am in the 7th grade. I love it here. There teachers are kind and caring. They always are the people who get down to busness. I love it here and im am never going to leave.

Lone Grove Middle School 0

Posted August 10, 2008
This school has to be the best school I have ever been to in my entire life. The teachers and the staff there are the best!

Lone Grove Middle School 1

Posted November 11, 2004
My step daughter made failing grades, 20's and 30's all year, and they still passed her. We brought her to texas, and she is now making a's and b's - all it took was someone to care, and not push her out.

Lone Grove Middle School
6362 Meridian Road, Lone Grove, OK  73443
Last modified Lone Grove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lone Grove Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top