Bad
Good

My nephew and niece go to Lone grove I'm so happy because they love it there its alot better than plainview my nephew was bullied none stop at plainview i love this school i wish i could've went to it instead of plainview

I have 3 children enrolled in Lone Grove. One in middle school and two in elementary. I couldn't imagine a better school that offers top tier education and small town appeal. From the Superintendent to the school board to the coaches and the teachers, it doesn't get better. Thank you all. Dusty McKnight

I graduated from Lone Grove and after being military and my kids moving around alot, they came to Lone Grove a yr ago my boys said the kids were nice, and they made friends very easily...love the school

I have had wonderful experiences with the Lone Grove School system, Even when my child had done something I would not want to brag about it was handled with fairness. Also, I would like to add the the special education department does do their job in a professional manner. At Lone Grove, I know my child's education and safety top priority!

In my opinion if you have a child in special education I would look elsewhere for their education.

We just moved to Lone Grove, and our son entered as a new senior. That's tough. But not if you're at Lone Grove High School! Our son said that it was easier to make friends here than at the Christian school he attended. He stated that the students are more respectful to teachers/staff than what he's used to. The academics are strong, extra curricular activities are awesome, and parent support is amazing! And we are not affluent, as one review commented, so that has no relation to our experience. I have also been a substitute at the elementary school, and find the staff very positive and supportive. Go Longhorns!

I have a child that graduated from Lone Grove and one just starting school in Lone Grove and I feel like we have a school system that can be rivaled by none! The quality of education is top notch and I am delighted that my children will both be Lone Grove alumini!

I have never been around a town that was as accepting to new people as Lone Grove. I think the school system is one of the finest in the state. Academically strong. The Arts, Band, Speech and Debate, Sports and Music programs are some of the finest I have seen. I am impressed with this school system!

The entire school system as well as the community really did a wonderful job in taking care of the students who were affected by the 2/11 tornado. Caring school.

Last modified Lone Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.