Posted September 26, 2013
I graduated from Lone Grove and after being military and my kids moving around alot, they came to Lone Grove a yr ago my boys said the kids were nice, and they made friends very easily...love the school

Posted June 16, 2010
I have had wonderful experiences with the Lone Grove School system, Even when my child had done something I would not want to brag about it was handled with fairness. Also, I would like to add the the special education department does do their job in a professional manner. At Lone Grove, I know my child's education and safety top priority!

Lone Grove High School 1

Posted April 03, 2010
In my opinion if you have a child in special education I would look elsewhere for their education.

Posted March 12, 2010

Posted December 07, 2009
Student focused & Child centered

Posted September 25, 2009
We just moved to Lone Grove, and our son entered as a new senior. That's tough. But not if you're at Lone Grove High School! Our son said that it was easier to make friends here than at the Christian school he attended. He stated that the students are more respectful to teachers/staff than what he's used to. The academics are strong, extra curricular activities are awesome, and parent support is amazing! And we are not affluent, as one review commented, so that has no relation to our experience. I have also been a substitute at the elementary school, and find the staff very positive and supportive. Go Longhorns!

Posted September 25, 2009
I have a child that graduated from Lone Grove and one just starting school in Lone Grove and I feel like we have a school system that can be rivaled by none! The quality of education is top notch and I am delighted that my children will both be Lone Grove alumini!

Posted September 19, 2009
I have never been around a town that was as accepting to new people as Lone Grove. I think the school system is one of the finest in the state. Academically strong. The Arts, Band, Speech and Debate, Sports and Music programs are some of the finest I have seen. I am impressed with this school system!

Posted April 13, 2009
The entire school system as well as the community really did a wonderful job in taking care of the students who were affected by the 2/11 tornado. Caring school.

Lone Grove High School 2

Posted January 30, 2009

Lone Grove High School
6286 North Meridian, Lone Grove, OK  73443
Last modified Lone Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lone Grove High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.