Marlow, OK

Bray-Doyle Elementary School 0

Posted January 21, 2006
I am so happy to read about the great reviews of this school my children will be attending next year, we are coming from overseas and a good school is very important to me for my kids, reading these reviews has really but my mind at ease. Thanks alot

Posted November 23, 2005
Whatever is going on here, I approve! My children do not want to miss school, their teachers are loved and respected and the principal leadership seems to get through to my three children. Being overseas for the last two years, I hear about how my children enjoy and actually miss school, they are doing great (grades wise) and mentally, they are challenged enough not to get bored. The Band program is excelling and doing great during regional and state competitions. All the teachers seem to care and are able to push the children right to their limits. my son's writing was atrocious but he is improving and I see it in his letters to me. I hope to thank them personally when I return home.

Posted August 12, 2004
I am a proud parent of two children who attend Bray-Doyle school and just want to say that it is a wonderful school. My children love this school, and words can't express how wonderful the teachers as well as the staff are so helpful. I would recomend this school to anyone! The teachers are wonderful, they are really involved with all the students on a one on one basis. I have really enjoyed having my children at Bray, I would'nt place them anywhere else, my children will graduate from Bray!

Posted February 16, 2004
My daughter is in the 4 year-old program at Bray. She dearly loves her teacher and the aide. The school provides the aide to stay with the children so that they can be at the school all day even though the classes are only half a day, at no charge. The school is small enough to ensure that the children get the one-on-one time that they need, and yet large enough to provide diversity amoung the students. It also has a wonderful staff, and a proud heritage. The school provides plenty of opportunities for parent envolvment. My children will both graduate from this fine school, if I have anything to say about it. Go Donkeys!

Posted July 30, 2003
Bray-Doyle is a wonderful school!It's the only school my daughter's really enjoy.We tried Rush Springs and Marlow,but they excelled in thier Learning ability better at Bray.And my youngest daughter finally got Speech Therapy when we first started. My daughter's and I think that the way they discipline really fits 'the Crime.' My daughter's can't wait until school starts. And I would suggest Bray-Doyle to any Parent considering the school.

Bray-Doyle Elementary School
1205 South Brooks Road, Marlow, OK  73055
Last modified Bray-Doyle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bray-Doyle Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top