Marlow Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
My son has switched to Marlow from Duncan this year and is dealing with the adjustments. Some teachers seem to care some could care less. We encourage him to hang in there. I have grown girls who have graduated from Marlow and my husband and I both attended and graduated there. The system is not run as it used to be I think a lot of it goes all the way up to the Supt.

Posted July 09, 2008
My child has learning difficulties and is in mainstream classes. His teachers are very caring and flexible to make adjustments to his curriculum to fit his needs. The administration from the superintendent of schools all the way to the principal and teachers have made every effort to see that my child receives the best education. I love this school and recommend it to anyone who wants a school system that really cares about their child.

Marlow Elementary School 1

Posted June 18, 2008
Principal is terrible. Teachers do just enough to get by. If I could I would move but due to finances that is not possible. Without a doubt they have the poorest quality of administration of any school in this whole area.

Posted May 24, 2005
I have one child who has gone through elementary at Marlow and one who has just finished kindergarten. I would recommend to any parent to have their child go to school there. It is absolutely great. The teachers are the best.

Marlow Elementary School 3

Posted July 08, 2004
I can only speak for the Pre-K and Kindergarten, but the overcrowding is insane. The teachers do a fantastic job of dealing with it, but children are still falling through the cracks. Last year (03-04), each Kindergarten teacher was only allowed to choose *5* students from her class to move to Pre-First instead of First grade.

Posted June 27, 2004
We love the small home town school. It has a lot to offer the kids. It has its downs but there are more ups than downs. We love it.

Marlow Elementary School 3

Posted November 05, 2003

Marlow Elementary School
408 South 9th Street, Marlow, OK  73055
Last modified Marlow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marlow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top