Bad
Good

As a former graduate, I am saddened by the state that this school is in. The current administration is of questionable character and is known to participate in activities that are totally inappropriate for leadership positions. High school principal is great but Supt. is as poor as you can get. A few good people are holding the strings together that keep this school above drowning.

I attended Marlow High and I am a 2007 graduate. The school has good academics, amazing spirit, and great athletics. It is a very well-rounded school.

I am a graduate of Marlow High. Both my parents graduated from Marlow. My grandfather was even the superintendent at one point in time. Now that I am in college and I hear other people talk about their high school, I am very happy I came from such a caring, encouraging school. I do not think there are many schools that are like Marlow. I am proud to be an Outlaw. In the words of my high school principal, I bleed blue!

Marlow is one of finest school I have every dealed with my husband and both of my boys graduated from there. I love the school for many reasons. one is that it works great with kids that have learning disablilities. Marlow school lets the kids express them selves. that also work great with the parents on any thing that comes up. The Teachers are wonderful and like a lot of parent input in the child life. I am so Glad that my children had the opportunity to go the Marlow School. Parents know matter what school your child goes stay involved with the teachers. Marlow is great. go Outlaws.

Last modified Marlow High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.