Maud, OK

Maud High School 5

Posted January 02, 2011
this is the smallest school iv ever seen but one on one teaching is great and the sports program is good

Maud High School 5

Posted November 29, 2010
The teachers are awesome... and encourage their students to achieve high goals. When my kids grow up I will definitely send my kids there.

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted January 20, 2008

Maud High School 4

Posted August 26, 2007
At Maud, we have the technology and the know how the guide your student on their creative and academic journey. Our athletic department is doing better than it has in years. Our theater department is one of the best I've yet seen. We at Maud offer many clubs and activities sponsored by teacher/mentors that care about their students. Maud is small, secluded, and quiet. Maud offers all the conforts of a smalltown school while still meeting the individual needs of its students.

Maud High School 3

Posted December 08, 2004
Yeah we might not have that many activities here but the ones that aren't doing anything basically choose not to do it. But we have drama at the school it just doesnt count as a credit to graduate.

Maud High School 4

Posted December 07, 2004
- a former student
i graduated from Maud. its not a bad place. true there are not any extracurricular activites besides sports. but hello there is only like 160 people in the high school. i wasnt an athlete and i still had a blast in high school. its all about what you make it. the teachers know what they are talking about (except for a couple and their gone now). Frank Crim is one of the best teachers there. i would send my kids to the school. its a small country school and with that what more could you ask for.

Maud High School 2

Posted August 19, 2004
- a former student
I use to go to this school and there is no extracirrular activites at this school except sports, but if ur not a sports person then there is nothing for you top do. There use to be band, FCCLA(Family,Career& community,leaders,of america), FCA, ect., but there is not anymore and I think it is a bad school. I wouldnt want my child to have to go to a school like that. I would want them to be able to get involved in stuff.

Maud High School 2

Posted January 19, 2004

Maud High School
300 East Young Street, Maud, OK  74854
Last modified Maud High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maud High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top