Bad
Good

My goodness, I just checked in to see if I could find anything about Frink-Chambers - and I found such a large facility - I couldn't imagine - I happened to have the priv. of being the 1st K. teacher - I think it was around 1968 - I taught there 1 yr, - had to move - my husband was in construction - we moved about every year because of his work - but I enjoyed teaching the little ones - there weren't many - I am amazed that the school is so large now - I took some pics. of the kids throughout the year - trying to teach them about the 4 seasons - what they wore during each season, etc. - I remember I waited for it to snow so I could show then how they dressed for winter - it NEVER SNOWED that winter - I think I left the pics. with the school - cause I don't have them - I'm happy to see such a large, happy school - best wishes to all!

Just an overall great school. They have great teachers and staff. The have great test scores and over all programs that most small schools do not offer.

I have lived all over the world, in small towns and cities as large as 20 million people and Frink Chambers is the first school that ever really challenged any of my children.

I'm am so thankful we chose to move in the Frink Chambers area. My son loves this school and the teachers are amazing! Moving from Texas, this website helped us make a great choice.

Last modified Frink-Chambers Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.