Bad
Good

Will Rogers Elementary School 3

Posted May 12, 2014
Both my children have attended this school. One for 3 year and one just one year. The school has always been fun learning great teaching skills my kids learned a lot and to reward children they normally give them field trips. For some reason they don't get trips this year they worked hard all year and first grade gets to go to the park with 100 other kids. I don't think it is fair at all learn yes study yes but school should be a little fun

Will Rogers Elementary School 2

Posted March 29, 2011
My son had a 4th grade teacher that violated HIPPA laws and was very degrading and bullyish to him. I complained to the principal on 3 occasions (who is now retired), but the behavior still continued all year. My regret is that I did not insist upon him being moved to another class and that I didn't go to the Superintendent. Some teachers shouldn't be teaching and this was one of those cases.

Will Rogers Elementary School 5

Posted August 11, 2010
We moved here from Tulsa 2 years ago and I was VERY impressed with this school district. My daughter attended Will Rogers for 3rd and 4th grade and now my niece is in the 3rd grade there. The teachers really focus on their students and communicate with the parents. I like that and appreciate the caring attitudes of the office staff, they call me by first name and compliment my mothering skills all the time. Thanks Denise!!

Will Rogers Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2009
Just moved from Muskogee and I was really impressed with the parent/teacher interaction. This is the first time I've acutally recieved a teachers home phone number incase I need to reach her in reguards to my daughter. The school atmosphere felt 'right' the first time I walked into the school. No strangers seemed to roam the halls and everyone is helpful.

Will Rogers Elementary School

Posted April 28, 2009
Will Rogers is an excellent school with caring teachers that really work hard to help children be succesful.

Will Rogers Elementary School
1200 East South Avenue, McAlester, OK  74501
Last modified Will Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.