Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Mcloud High School 1

Posted July 06, 2015
Like I said before I enjoyed sports and that was about it a. M p

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 06, 2015
Well they kinda pick out favorites and the male teachers only pay attention to the female students

Mcloud High School 1

Posted May 18, 2011
Their junior high is full of bullies and apparantly the staff doesnt care. We bought this house in 08 based on info about the school off this very site. After we moved in i had several local parents tell me to home school my kids bcause of the bully problem. I blew it off as just a rumor and things were fine until junior high then it was like someone flicked a switch. Not worth putting your kids through buy somewhere else

Posted October 13, 2008
McLoud is an absolutely wonderful school. My husband attended there K-12 and now our 2 children are also attending McLoud. I am nothing but impressed with the teachers, counselors, and principals in multiple grades. They all genuinely care about each and every student.

Posted September 05, 2007
McLoud is a wonderful school. If you are looking for a big school this is not the place for you. I graduated from this school 20 years ago and proud to say my children are going there now. They have really worked on preparing my son for college and the classes he needs. I highly recommend this school to anyone. Its a great school and great community!

Posted July 30, 2007
I have a child that graduated in 2006 from McLoud and another that is going into the 6th grade this year. I would recommend McLoud to anyone because of the schools as well as the community. It's terrific!

Posted August 25, 2006
I attended McLoud Public Schools from 1st through 12th grade. I am a teacher in the Texas Public School system. As an educator, I have had the opportunity to work within 4 school districts, and travel abroad to teach/observe in foreign schools. As I have had experiences beyond McLoud Schools, I have no doubt that I received a premiere educational experience. I had dedicated teachers and administrators. I had the privilege of growing up in a school where the faculty, staff and administration knew each child by name, and treated each one with dignity and respect. I appreciated that I could return each year, and there was not a large turnover in personnel, so I always knew I was in a safe, nurturing place. McLoud Public School is a premiere district. A district I would entrust with my own child's education.

1100 West Seikel Boulevard, McLoud, OK  74851
Last modified Mcloud High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.