Bad
Good

Like I said before I enjoyed sports and that was about it a. M p

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Well they kinda pick out favorites and the male teachers only pay attention to the female students

Their junior high is full of bullies and apparantly the staff doesnt care. We bought this house in 08 based on info about the school off this very site. After we moved in i had several local parents tell me to home school my kids bcause of the bully problem. I blew it off as just a rumor and things were fine until junior high then it was like someone flicked a switch. Not worth putting your kids through buy somewhere else

McLoud is an absolutely wonderful school. My husband attended there K-12 and now our 2 children are also attending McLoud. I am nothing but impressed with the teachers, counselors, and principals in multiple grades. They all genuinely care about each and every student.

McLoud is a wonderful school. If you are looking for a big school this is not the place for you. I graduated from this school 20 years ago and proud to say my children are going there now. They have really worked on preparing my son for college and the classes he needs. I highly recommend this school to anyone. Its a great school and great community!

I have a child that graduated in 2006 from McLoud and another that is going into the 6th grade this year. I would recommend McLoud to anyone because of the schools as well as the community. It's terrific!

Last modified Mcloud High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.