Meeker Elementary School 0

Posted December 15, 2009
Needs to make the parents feel like they are welcome. Like all schools there are always going to be issues. My Child has always kept good grades at this school. This is a small town so funding is in short supply and the elementary school is in need of updating, to many to list. We as parents need to make it a goal to ensure that our children have all they need to succeed as productive citizens. After all they are our future.

Posted July 24, 2008
My Sons will be in the 5th and 4th grades this year.They are totally different and the teachers understand and teach accordingly. A new auditorium would be nice also

Posted July 13, 2006
I attended Meeker school and now both my children will be attending this year. I've lived in several states and as far as I am concerned, there isn't a better school. The entire staff genuinely are friendly, helpful, and willing to help in any way. I appreciate everyone there for all their help, with teaching my children and showing them learning IS fun!

Posted April 12, 2004

Meeker Elementary School
400 South Culver Street, Meeker, OK  74855
Last modified Meeker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meeker Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top