PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Posted May 23, 2016
This weekend my child walked out of his room and asked how to spell 'Phillip'. We encouraged him to think about where he could find this word. He sped off to his room. He later presented us with a picture where he depicted four boys in school dress uniform. He wrote, " I love St. Philip Neri!" and " I love my school!" Here we are on the last week and it's easy to see how much the school means to him in his word and art. I had to write to share this. Not just his teacher interacted with him and got to know him, they all did. A big thanks to his Kindergarten teacher, who has made his first year fantastic! Thanks for encouraging his art while teaching him fundamentals and life skills. I'm glad we made the choice to join this school community.

Posted December 13, 2015
Having gone to Catholic school as a child, I had fond memories and wonderful learning opportunities that I hoped for my son to experience as well. He is currently in Kindergarten (K5) at St. Philip Neri Catholic School and loves it! We love his teachers, enjoy the activities he gets to do (field trips!), and especially appreciate the compassionate Catholic Christian environment. We like the small class sizes and affordable before/after school care program. My husband and I are thankful for SPN and the curriculum that mirrors our values and beliefs. Tuition is more affordable than some other private schools in the area, as well. We love SPN!

Posted October 13, 2015
My daughter has attended St. Philip Neri since she was in the 3 year old pre-school class. I love knowing that she is safe and part of the family at SPN. The teachers truly care about each student and want what's best for them. I'm glad that they have high academic standards as well.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 12, 2015
The principal is dedicated to her mission. She has a great vision for the school and isn't afraid of a challenge. She gets to know the students and involves herself daily in their education.

Posted September 24, 2015
As a family we considered several options before enrolling our children in St. Philip Neri and after interviewing teachers and the principal, we were sold. We now have children in 2nd grade and all day pre-K and could not be happier. The staff is very helpful and friendly, security is top notch, and they have a tornado shelter large enough for the entire school and church! Lastly, it was important for us to educate our children in a place where God is allowed in the classroom and the family is a priority. We have found what we believe to be the best education in eastern Oklahoma County.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 24, 2015
Every teacher at this school that I have encountered over the last three years, has personally invested their time, love, and energy in my children as well as our family. For that I will be eternally grateful.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted September 24, 2015
I have witnessed teachers and administrators coaching children in the classroom and elsewhere. Gently explaining that giving up is never the first option. They tend to see opportunities instead of problmes and "can't" is not a word they choose to use.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted September 24, 2015
This school does a great job teaching students the value of taking responsibility for their own actions and the impact they have on each other.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted September 24, 2015
My oldest child was taught the importance of giving to those less fortunate by decorating a box during art class in which he could place donations over the course of two months. After this exercise was finished, my son had incredible compassion and perspective for anyone who seemed to be in need of help. I don't know if I could have taught the same life lesson at home as effectively.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 24, 2015
The children are taught starting in pre-K to treat each other with respect, share their ideas, accept other's opinions, how to be accountable, and the importance of making Christ-centered decisions.

1121 Felix Place, Midwest City, OK  73110