Posted April 17, 2014
I couldn't ask for a better school with better teachers for both my kids. The staff is excellent and you can tell they truly care about each child.

Posted March 11, 2014
Soldier Creek is an excellent school with excellent teachers and staff. My son has improved and excelled tremendously since starting school here.

Posted August 09, 2011
I love this school! Both of my children have attended Soldier Creek and I would not want them to go anywhere else. They truely care about the kids and are amazing!

Posted July 13, 2011
My four kids Attended here as transfer students and I felt it was not a health environment for them .they do have great test scores but the teachers that my son had both years did not work with him well.The assistNt principle worked with us to get help for my son but when he left the next year they didn't want to put forth effort to help us get our son the help that was needed.

Posted August 18, 2008

Posted August 06, 2008

Soldier Creek Elementary School 1

Posted March 29, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007

Soldier Creek Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2006
We have transferred to this district, as I teach in Mid-Del. We love this school! Mrs. Roper is always there, she seems to be everywhere. The teachers are helpful, most smile in the hallways. The secretaries are kind and helpful. Pick up is an issue, but it is worth the trouble. Go Tigers!

Posted May 09, 2006
We have just recently had to move out of Oklahoma to Virginia due to a military move. I am personally from OKC OK. I miss Soldier Creek Elementary for my children. Mrs. Roper (principal) was the best. She was always there to meet and greet the children in the mornings and there when they were ready to go home.

Soldier Creek Elementary School
9021 Southeast 15th Street, Midwest City, OK  73130
Last modified Soldier Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Soldier Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top