Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My children transferred to this school when we moved to Oklahoma. My son's 2nd grade teacher was abusing her authority and eventually showed her true colors when she verbally crossed a line with my husband (in front of her classroom) by shouting at him in ranting tagine. My son was moved to another class but the new teacher was already (falsely) influenced by his first teacher. He was ignored, punished for not keeping up with his work (my son has a learning disability), and he was put in positions to be ridiculed by educators and his peers. She even threw his papers in the trash and then punished him for not staying focused. The special education teachers were appalling. One special education teacher called him a thug for putting his hands in his pockets and another said she would tape his hands if he didn't stop biting his fingers. Or son developed anxiety and nervous ticks after going to this school. We had to take him to a counselor to work through and process his experience. The principal was incapable of handling such issues. He supported the teachers and neglected his duties to protect our child. The front office staff is rude, arrogant, and just very unprofessional; Very unfriendly and cold. This is the first school that my children went to that shuns parent support and volunteering. We formally complained to the superintendent and after her review, she recommended we take our son out of soldier creek because she agreed that the teachers had a grudge due to his first teacher and that they had formed an alliance against my son and me and my husband. She didn't feel that school was a safe environment for our son after she interviewed his teachers. AMAZING!! We took both of our children out of that school and we were so much better for it. It may be a new and big school but I would rather have an old small scoop with good teachers and administration. They should be ashamed of their actions. I pray that other children do not get injury from the teachers at this school.

I couldn't ask for a better school with better teachers for both my kids. The staff is excellent and you can tell they truly care about each child.

Soldier Creek is an excellent school with excellent teachers and staff. My son has improved and excelled tremendously since starting school here.

I love this school! Both of my children have attended Soldier Creek and I would not want them to go anywhere else. They truely care about the kids and are amazing!

My four kids Attended here as transfer students and I felt it was not a health environment for them .they do have great test scores but the teachers that my son had both years did not work with him well.The assistNt principle worked with us to get help for my son but when he left the next year they didn't want to put forth effort to help us get our son the help that was needed.

Last modified Soldier Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.