Bad
Good

Moffett is a diamond in the rough..this school is the best gift I can give my child! The teachers, aids and all of the other staff are AMAZING!!!!!!!

MOFFETT SCHOOL IS AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL--MY 7 YR OLD GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER STARTED IN 3 YR OLDS THERE---AND THIS YEAR I HAVE A 3 YR OLD GREAT GRAND SON STARTING THERE----OUR WHOLE FAMILY THINKS THIS IS A GREAT SCHOOL SYSTEM. A PROUD GREAT GRAND MOTHER

Moffett is a wonderful school! It's a small school where every student is treated like they are special. My daughter has attended Moffett since PK and she will be entering 7th grade this year. I just wish it continued through the 12th grade. The principal is the most amazing leader he truly cares about each and every student. As a working single parent, it is worth more than I can say, what it means to me them having before and after school care. Just knowing that my child is safe after school until I get off work allows me to concentrate on my job while I am at work. They do an amazing job!!!

I went to Moffett as a child and graduated from theere in 98. and I still consider this the best school Ive ever attended. The teachers are great and the athletic program is awesome. As well as the food! Lunch and PE were definite highlights. LOL... I wish I lived near the area, I would definitely have my kids there!

I went to moffet when I was in 5th and 6th grade. Had great teachers. And had so much fun with School christmas program when I was there. I Use to go there in the 86-87. and I loved it. I am now 34.

keep any good teachers? Are we talking about Moffett school system? The teachers are wonderful!! My son is going into 2nd grade and all of his teachers thus far have been fabulous and really seem to care about the kids. When I pick up my son from the afterschool program, even when it's a teacher that we've never had, they may not 'know' me, but they know which kid goes with me and call his name to let him know I'm here. I have nothing but compliments for this school and it's program...

The teachers are great the problem is the supperintendant He is more concerned with the athletic program which is why he cant keep any good teachers.

Mr. Gordon does a fabulous job, as well as the teachers and their aides. I wish it went past the 8th grade my kids and I love it!

My son has attended Moffett Elem. since pre-k. I have been extremely pleased with all of the teachers and their dedication. My son has consistently scored high marks in state and national achievement test. The superintendent is a kind and caring man who knows the children by name. Teachers are provided with all the teaching aids needed and encourage challenge work for higher achieving students. Moffett Elem. is an excellent school in a little bitty town.

Last modified Moffett Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.