PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Southwest Christian Academy 3

Posted April 01, 2012
I love the curriculum taught at the school and the fast paste learning environment. Im not happy with the three year old teacher unprofessional, and talks inappropriate to the students. No patient with kids and spends the entire day yelling to get her point across.

Posted February 02, 2012
SW Christian Academy is worth every tution dollar paid. The staff and administration are interested in building good citizens with excellent academic skills. Our son is excelling each day and his growth is exceptional. I would recommend SCA to any parent looking to make their child successful in their academic careers and in life.

Southwest Christian Academy 1

Posted June 25, 2011
I, too, am a dissatisfied SCA parent. I have witnessed the teachers act unprofessionally in front of the students and parents on a regular basis. I have even witnessed one teacher grabbing students by the arm on several occasions. I agree with one former poster who said the owner acts unprofessionally and lacks leadership. I expressed my concerns about staff several times and he never followed-up or corrected the issue. They are constantly under investigation by DHS. Don't send your kids to this school.

Posted March 07, 2011
My son has went to SCA since he was one, he is now in kindergarten there. The preK 3&4 year classes gave him a wonderful head start for kindergarten! All of his teachers have been so wonderful. He reads so well, I am just so amazed at how much he has learned. & I love hearing him tell Bible stories & knowing scripture-

Southwest Christian Academy 2

Posted January 04, 2011
I have never been more frustrated with this school! They can't keep teachers in their Pre-K classes. I'm am a big believer that Pre-K is an important stepping stone in my daughters educational future and SCA's inability to hire and keep, qualified staff is unexceptable!

Posted April 20, 2010
I would like to comment on the post that was posted September 28, 2005. I know it has been five years since this post but I just read it for the first time today and feel compelled to set the record straight. I have known the owner of SCA for over 20 years and both of my children attended SCA. I can say from personal experience that you won't find a more faith-based, kind-hearted, genuinely loving person on this earth than the owner of SCA and his wife. For the poster to say that there is a 'lack of leadership by the owner. ' And that he has an 'un-Christian like attitude' is just ludicrous. I would recommend SCA to anyone who wants their children to learn phoenics because SCA is one of only a handful of schools in the OKC/Moore area that teaches it.

Posted June 16, 2009
My child has been at SCA since the start of the year., The people in the office are great and my child's teachers are wonderful with him. My child is a bit of a handfull and they are soo very patient. I plan on keeping him as long as I possibly can. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a school for their little ones.

Posted January 22, 2009
My children have been in this school for 5 years now. I love it. I have one in elementary and one in highschool. They love it there. I love the staff and the administration. Everyone is so friendly and personable. The education they are receiving there is top notch. I'm so thankful that my children are in a school that is Christ centered and not world centered. The school also has a sports program with football, baskekball, baseball, softball, volleyball and cheerleading. It's a fun time. A great fellowship with other believers. Just a great family. I would highly recommend this to other familys who would like their children in an organization that is Christ centered on education.

Posted August 25, 2008
I have 3 kids in this school and my special thanks to' stacy ward 'for changing future of my kids .its great school .

Posted October 19, 2006
Wonderful School! We have both an elementary and jr. higher! They have both ABEKA and ACE. Both are great programs. Our elementary age child started there with the 4-K program. We've loved the school and know others will too! This school is like having an extended family. The school administrator and the rest of the staff are wonderful God loving people. They love and support the school and our children. We highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a great christian education and we have!

1005 Southwest 4th Street, Moore, OK  73160
Last modified Southwest Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Southwest Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top