Bad
Good

My child continues to come home and tell me about drugs in the school and kids using before class. I have called the school but nothing is being done. My son is afraid of somehow being associated with this behavior because he knows the kids using. Next stop, Principal...but after reading the reviews I almost feel like that would be a lost cause!!

I attended this school for 3 years. I was a straight 'A' student. The school features one of the best bands in oklahoma from my expierience from over 8 schools. The teachers will work to the best of their ability and always help the students. This school the leads on the one of the best highschools in that region Moore HighSchool. And a plus is that you get to have Ms.Taylor the best band director in the WORLD.

I think the principal needs to be replaced with someone that knows how to deal with kids in this day and time.Saftey and discipline is another issue.I've walked in the school at least 9 times last year and twice this year and no one at the door to ask who I was or was doing there or show me where to go.

Last modified Highland East Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.