Moore, OK

Posted February 02, 2014
I was once a student here from 2003 - 2010 and I loved it here. The principals and teachers were really nice and made learning fun! I wish I could relive my elementary school days. They were a blast! -Nathan

Posted January 24, 2012
This is an awesome school! First of all the staff is so excellent & friendly it makes me happy to have my child here. He is in 2nd grade & has been here since Kindergarten. I also love the fact safety is a very high priority. My son loves this school & the staff definitely works hard to keep the kids excited about learning. I would definitely recommend this school. Love it!

Posted May 14, 2009
Excellent before/after school program, Camp Bulldog, my son enjoys it so much that he gets upset if I pick him up early. The teachers are the best and my son is very lucky to be in a school with such wonderful people. The whole staff is excellent and friendly. Thank you, Angelo and Yuri Gonzalez

Houchin Elementary School

Posted November 14, 2008
I love this school. My son started Kindergarten at this school and then we bought a house and moved out of the district. I am so sad about this, the Teachers and the Principal are so amazing, I miss them so much, we don't have that with our new school. Any parent who is looking to get their child/children into the Moore School District should really consider Houchin, it is a TOP NOTCH School.

Posted June 08, 2008
I love the Before and After School Program at Houchin. The Camp Bulldog staff plans alot of fun activities.. The teacher on Friday afternoons is extremely friendly and professional. My child hates for me to pick them up early.

Posted February 17, 2005
My son has been going there for the past 2 years, and I would have to say that the 1 on 1 involvement that the teachers have with the kids is outstanding. They have done wonders with my sons reading ability. I really like the way that the Mr. Romines gets down on the kids level. Most of all I love the way the teachers keep me informed about whats going on in the classroom. This is my sons 3rd school and its absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much Mr. Romines and Staff!

Posted October 27, 2004
I have Three kids there and they make sure that the children and the parents have all the applications that we need to enhance our childrens learning. Thanks

Posted July 27, 2004
My son attended kindergarden at Houchin last year, Mrs Cason is amazing! He has shown unbelievable progress in his reading and computer skills.

Posted April 27, 2004
In the six years our son has been there I have never had a problem or concern that was not taken care of with care. We have never seen a pricipal like Mr. Romines. He keeps the atmosphere light and expectations high. He knows how to balance it out to get the most from the kids. He is a awsome pricipal. We can't say enough positive things about this school. We have seen what they have done for our son's education, and now our daughter has started Kgtn. there. We can't wait to see how far she can go. Thanks to all the staff at Houchin!

Posted August 11, 2003
I have to say since Mr.Romines has been the principal at the school, things have been more fun for the children. Their special ed teacher Mrs. Patterson is awesome with the kids!!! They have followed my sons IEP and hasent tried to ignore any of my concerns. Thanks!

Houchin Elementary School
3200 Webster Street, Moore, OK  73160
Last modified Houchin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Houchin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top