Bad
Good

I was once a student here from 2003 - 2010 and I loved it here. The principals and teachers were really nice and made learning fun! I wish I could relive my elementary school days. They were a blast! -Nathan

This is an awesome school! First of all the staff is so excellent & friendly it makes me happy to have my child here. He is in 2nd grade & has been here since Kindergarten. I also love the fact safety is a very high priority. My son loves this school & the staff definitely works hard to keep the kids excited about learning. I would definitely recommend this school. Love it!

Excellent before/after school program, Camp Bulldog, my son enjoys it so much that he gets upset if I pick him up early. The teachers are the best and my son is very lucky to be in a school with such wonderful people. The whole staff is excellent and friendly. Thank you, Angelo and Yuri Gonzalez

I love this school. My son started Kindergarten at this school and then we bought a house and moved out of the district. I am so sad about this, the Teachers and the Principal are so amazing, I miss them so much, we don't have that with our new school. Any parent who is looking to get their child/children into the Moore School District should really consider Houchin, it is a TOP NOTCH School.

I love the Before and After School Program at Houchin. The Camp Bulldog staff plans alot of fun activities.. The teacher on Friday afternoons is extremely friendly and professional. My child hates for me to pick them up early.

Last modified Houchin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.