Posted October 28, 2012
I think this school has very good teachers and staff. They act as if they really care for the children.

Posted October 17, 2012
Best School in the district!! Mr Randall the Pricipal is great!!!! The Pre K teachers are wonderful!!!

Posted May 08, 2012
Love this school! My children have been going there for the past 6 years and they love it! Top notch teachers! We have waited to move just so our kids can finish out @ Northmoor .

Posted April 06, 2011
My daughter loves this school. I have to say I agree. Very pleased with the teacher and most of all principal. I really think he knows all the kids names. One of the things that impressed me the most is how the principal greets each student by name. He is also very easily approachable. My only regret is that we will be having to move this summer and cannot take the principal and teachers with us.

Northmoor Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2011
My son went to Northmoor for pre-k and his teacher was AMAZING! Mrs. Trent was so down to earth and patient with my son, and all of the children. Her classroom was neat and very organized, and my son always had wonderful things to say about his day at school. Her teaching assistant was also the most wonderful woman! My son grew to love both of them. He loved going to school and learned a great deal while in her class. Now my oldest son had the exact opposite experience in his kindergarten class. He was bullied, not only by his teacher but also by another child in the class. He never had homework, and the teacher REFUSED to speak with me about my son's progress. Little did I know he was behind in reading, which has continued into 1st grade, and she never EVER made me aware of this. She behaved as if the children were irritating her, and that she hated her job. I had a discussion with the principal and another teacher about her and they both agreed she was a stain on this wonderful school's image! I hope that she is fired and isn't allowed to ruin any other childrens kindergarten experience! If you can send your child somewhere else for Kindergarten, PLEASE DO!!

Posted September 25, 2009
I have been a Northmoor All -Stars Parent now for 3 years! I have been extremely pleased with the teachers, staff and principal. They have always been very responsive to the needs of students and families. They have a great PTA---I only wish I could be more invovled. Keep up the good work and thanks!

Northmoor Elementary School 0

Posted March 30, 2009
Before attending Northmoor all we heard about was what a great school it was and how nice and friendly everyone is and we have not been disappointed. The Principal greats every student by name at the front door everyday. The teachers are children have had have been wonderful and by looking at the test scores they seem to have high academic standards. This is truely a great school!!!

Posted September 17, 2008

Posted January 30, 2006
Northmoor is a great school. Every teacher my daughter has ever had is caring, patient, and willing to help. They have all been very good about keeping the parents informed about my childs progress and she has learned more than i could have ever expected. Keep up the good work teachers!

Posted March 18, 2005
My family is very happy with this school. We are a militay family so it is hard for kids to move to a new school, but northmoor has made it easy. They made my fifth and sixth grader feel right at home. I am informed regulary on their progress. We could not have asked for better teachers or school.

Northmoor Elementary School
211 Northeast 19th Street, Moore, OK  73160
Last modified Northmoor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northmoor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top