Moore, OK

Posted May 19, 2014
This school is amazing. My son went to Plaza Towers last year and his pre-k teachers not only taught him well but they saved his life May 20th. I can never thank them enough and I am beyond excited that my youngest will be there next year.

Plaza Towers Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2013
A MESSAGE FROM GREATSCHOOLS: We are deeply saddened to hear about the massive tornado that tore through the community of Moore, OK on Monday 5/20/13 devastating homes, businesses and schools. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Plaza Towers Elementary School community. Out of respect for the families, teachers and school at large, we are temporarily suspending the publication of new comments submitted by the public about this school. You may still submit 'reviews' but please be advised that they will be held and subject to review by our editors for consideration at a later date. All reviews must adhere to our guidelines. Again, all of us here at GreatSchools send our sincere condolences and sympathy to those affected by the severe weather in Moore, OK and surrounding areas. And we salute the many people working to provide emergency assistance.

Plaza Towers Elementary School 2

Posted September 09, 2009

Posted August 16, 2009
I'm a parent and a certified teacher (though not a teacher at this particular school). My son is in the 4th grade now. He's been here all the way up. This is a school that serves kids from across the socioeconomic spectrum - from some of the poorest to some of the most affluent neighborhoods in the district. I have been very impressed with how the school creates success across the board. I love that my kid is *not* going to school with a bunch of rich white kids, but that he's getting a great education all the same. The teachers are experienced and dedicated - many have been at this school for ten or twenty years - and the principal and counselor are involved and accessible. The test scores were down a bit last year (2008) but rebounded this year (2009). It's one of the top-scoring schools in the district.

Plaza Towers Elementary School 3

Posted July 30, 2009
Not a terrible school,but diffinately has problems. Many, many bad kids and mean teachers.

Plaza Towers Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009
This is an awesome school and my daughter loved it and all her teachers.

Posted April 11, 2009
My son has attended Plaza Towers for grades 2 thru 4 and is in the gifted program. I have had dealings with David Moore and have always received a good response. If I email him, I receive a phone call within 10 min. during school hours and have never had him not to return a call. All of the problems that I have addressed about having a gifted child have been taken into consideration by every teacher that my son has had. The teachers that we have had are very proactive and will email or send notes home for a conference when there is a problem. My only complaint would be about the bullying that happens during recess and after school. (This is more of a parental problem than a problem with the teacher.)

Posted October 14, 2008
This is an awesome school. I've had nothing but fantastic interactions with the faculty here. The teachers seem to genuinely care about the students and always involve the parents. Two thumbs up to Plaza Towers and to David Moore for running a great program (Great Expectations) and a terrific school.

Plaza Towers Elementary School 0

Posted August 08, 2008
We moved to this school and hated it. there was one teacher that was just rude. I have talked with a parent over the weekend at the mall, that to our suprise had the same problem thank god I wasnt the only one!! We didnt even know this lady .She told us she was transfering her son asap!!The other teachers would sweep everything under the rug!!!Like it never happend!!!This teacher was a total -----.I also would talk with David guess what the same thing!!!I would not recommend this school!!Bullying never stops!!!good luck to you all who decide this one!!!youll need it.

Plaza Towers Elementary School
852 Southwest 11th Street, Moore, OK  73160
Last modified Plaza Towers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plaza Towers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top