Posted June 17, 2014
My child attended WC and all I can say is Great things about the Teachers and Staff, Remember there will always be one who you can count on to try and spoil the situation. Really considering going back to the area so my children may attend the school system again. There are Great people every where and some people that are just THEM! just deal with each situation accordingly. That's advise to all people.

Posted April 17, 2014
Great teachers and great school! I have to disagree about it being a bad school for minorities. My child is a minority and she isn't treated any different than any other kid at the school. The principal (Mrs. Gifford) really cares about education and the children. She is always willing to communicate with parents and is great at keeping the kids moral up. I see her every morning or in the parking lot getting the kids with a smile and a kind word. The teachers are amazing and are really great at teaching the child not just the class. We are proud Winding Creek Wildcats!

Winding Creek Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2014
Bad school when it comes to minorities. They will always be the one at fault. Parents be ready to receive telephone calls for any little thing.

Posted February 05, 2014
Nothing but a good experience so far having two girls at Winding Creek. I really like how the safety of the children is made a top priority, not just in word but in action as well. Strict pick-up procedures are enforced and the crossing guards are diligent and always cheerful. I have also seen firsthand how there is no tolerance for bullying. I sometimes think that my kids get too much homework but its hard to complain when they are doing so well, especially in the areas of reading and mathmatics which seems to be the main areas of focus. My kids have liked their teachers and enjoy being at school. Overall, I feel that this is a great school in a great and safe neighborhood.

Winding Creek Elementary School 3

Posted July 14, 2011
I feel having two special needs children in 3rd and 4th grade that Winding Creek has great potential but has not reached it yet for the Special Needs kids and good relationships with their parents including parent involvement and good communication. I hope they will continue to improve but I feel they have a long ways to go to earn a 5 star rating from me. I do agree that there are many great seasoned teachers at Winding Creek. I feel it is a luck of the draw what you get just like any other public school.

Posted November 05, 2009

Posted March 09, 2009
Excellent leadership and great special education staff. The PTA and teachers are very involved and community involvement is extraordinary. It makes a daily drive from Moore worth it knowing my child is attending this school.

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted August 05, 2008

Posted May 17, 2008

Winding Creek Elementary School
1401 Northeast 12th Street, Moore, OK  73160
Last modified Winding Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winding Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top