Bad
Good

Great school, great teachers. I love this school and so do my kids. I wouldn't want them to go any where else. I think it is important for parents to be involved in their children's education and this school wants parent involvment to. I would have to say that the communication is great here.

I would not recommend this school to anyone. Bad attitudes. Poor communication when concerns are addressed. Staff is collecting a paycheck and gives the impression that the whole education process is a joke.

Former student parent here. No strong leadership at all from the principal. All fun and games in younger grades but unravels from 2nd grade on.

We absolutely love Liberty Public Schools! This school is in a small community with a large heart. The administration, teachers, parents, and students all come together to make a wonderful 'family' anyone would be proud to be part of. We might not have all the finest things to offer our children but we are united in teaching and growing strong, intelligent, well rounded children. My children would never go anywhere else.

As a parent and teacher at Liberty Elementary, I can only say that my husband and I are extremely pleased with Liberty Public Schools. The administration at EVERY level is actively involved with our students. The staff is supportive and caring. The academics , sports, and extracurricular activities promote excellence and self esteem in our students. Every school, large or small, needs more parental involvement, our school is no exception. I do know that we have many many dedicated parents who support and help us daily, and there are those who are willing to help at a moments notice. Thanks Liberty!

We love Liberty! I have two children in the elementary and one in high school. They attended a large city school and a private school before coming to Liberty, but Liberty has been the place they love most. We like the small school atmosphere. The teachers are able to focus on individual student's needs. The principals have gained my respect by their professionalism and compassion.

Extremely low leadership skills. Poor parent teacher relationships. Poor PE Quality. No since of satisfaction when concerns are brought up. Lack of parent involvement

Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.