Mounds, OK
Before care: Yes

Liberty High School 5

Posted June 05, 2014
A great small school where every teacher knows your child's name. The band and basketball programs are fantastic. My son ran track, played basketball, and joined Academic Team. In the seventh grade he took the ACT and scored so high he was invited into the Duke TIP program. Every student is checked out a MacBook in the fall. There are no drugs, bullying, or gangs. This is a place where your kid can shine.

Liberty High School 1

Posted August 02, 2012
This school claims to want to do the best for the children. I do not see it. Last year they had a drama program my daughter loved, she tried to get in it, they canceled the class for the 2012-2013 school year. She asked for AG, but that doesn't fit into her schedule. She asked for Computers. That doesn't fit into her schedule. They put her into ART and she hates to draw. She never even liked to color as a small child. We are transferring out ASAP. That is why we are researching schools in the area! My son will also change schools. He has been in the same learning disability class for 4 years and has yet to improve 1 bit. I am told that he cannot learn, but I can see that he can. So, I will be transferring him along with his sister. I am just too upset with this school. They claim to have gone to a 4 day week schedule to save money, but many of the children still have to go on Monday because they are not getting the education they need. This school STINKS WORSE THAN A PIG SPRAYED BY A SKUNK!!!!!

Liberty High School 5

Posted January 22, 2010

Liberty High School 1

Posted September 04, 2008

Liberty High School
2727 West 201st Street South, Mounds, OK  74047
Last modified Liberty High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top