Mulhall-Orlando Elementary School 3

Posted July 22, 2013
The school district is small and provides individual attention. It has great parent support. Most teachers treat students with respect and work to ensure students reach their highest potential. However; some teachers utilize old school methods and are demeaning of students by having students write demeaning paragraphs or humiliate students in front of their peer group.

Mulhall-Orlando Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Mulhall-Orlando Is a small school so the children get more one on one help. They have very educated teachers. It is just a great community for are children to be growing up in.

Mulhall-Orlando Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
We are a small school where everyone knows and cares about each other. We have great teachers who teach the students to think and treat others the way we'd want to be treated.

Mulhall-Orlando Elementary School 2

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted March 02, 2008

Posted November 30, 2007
When my son started school here he was a little behind for his grade level and the teachers were able to catch him up to speed for the next year! A+ Recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 06, 2005
I could not be happier with the school. My daughter has been there a number of years and I will see her through until she graduates.I am very pleased with the teachers and how each student is equal. Not many students to a teacher and everybody knows everybody. I believe my daughter has succeeded better with the school than she could have with another. They really care about each kid. They are allowed to do all activities no matter how hard it may be. They are not criticied by size or weight. Education is very important to them and they are willing to help each individual. Parents are always notified when a student is struggling and I really like that. Teachers get involved with every activity if they are able. This community is much recommended by me.

Mulhall-Orlando Elementary School
215 South Lewis Street, Mulhall, OK  73063
(405) 649-2000
Last modified Mulhall-Orlando Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mulhall-Orlando Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top